Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so FN fired up!
I getting emotional about the Kings return

he will unleash hell!

Same here - big time. It didn’t really hit me until today. Been watching King Henry tribute videos today at work and now I cannot envision anything but Henry running wild on Saturday. Man I hope they come out smoking and the crowd is going beserk. :henry:

Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, and Seat Geek are all instant transfer tickets.

Titans FO is limiting tickets bought direct from them to be transferred until Friday at 3:30. Re seller tickets are not included in that.
LOL... then it falls back to what we all know is true...

Titan FO sold out to ticket brokers years ago and are blaming local PSL owners for the obnoxious foreigners in attendance when the TITANS are 100% at fault

Oh. Sorry. I ran across it on FB or something, I thought.

Can y'all imagine how devastating it will be if Henry isn't activated tomorrow?
if they pull that stunt they did a few years ago with MM8 vs the phonies on that w17 win and in game... cold ass rain and they waited till an hour before KO to announce MM8 was not playing... walking into stadium with zero chance of winning and did not... D somehow kept Titans in the game but it was not as close as the scoreboard indicated...

Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans - December 30th, 2018 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
this shytshow

anyhow its gonna be cold but not supposed to rain/snow... DH22 best start

Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, and Seat Geek are all instant transfer tickets.

Titans FO is limiting tickets bought direct from them to be transferred until Friday at 3:30. Re seller tickets are not included in that.
thinking about this just a tad... crazy the Titan FO would do this as it will totally prove one way or another wether its Titan FO who sold PSLs to brokers years ago or opportunistic local PSL owners

before the Titans controlled the narrative with their talking heads on the radio refusing to acknowledge that Titans knowingly sold BLOCKS of PSL to ticket brokers ... they either refused to talk about it or declared, rightly, the caller had no knowledge of what they were claiming... and they proceeding to blame local PSL owners for 40,000 bills fans in the stadium ( my estimate from like 2017 ... whatever that game was... worst game ever... MM8 played like crap and Titans lost like 13-12 or some shyt

NOW we will know... if its any sort of large tiger presence, and they historically do not travel, then WE 100% know it is the Titans selling those PSLs that is to blame... and if there is not then can keep this 24 hour thing going as far as I am concerned if it keeps the Titan fans from being overran by yanquee scum

no... at Titanup

and for those who do not know Greg Cosell is a nepotism hire at NFL, not that he is not a good analyst cause he is IMO, as his UNCLE, not his daddy, was Howard Cosell

All I’m really nervous about are the refs dictating the game against us like calling holding calls backing our offense up when most times that happens we can’t recover and go 3 and out or on the other side of the ball calling DPI on our defense like what we got against the Colts. Doesn’t help I still have bad flashbacks to that ‘08 home loss to the Ratbirds and that suspect officiating…

Ok just watched the whole thing. Again, he has seen no x rays or rehab updates.

what video is he comparing this to? To say he’s slower on the right side?

he literally shows a slow mo of DH slipping and says “see that right foot isn’t 100%” but you clearly see in the video his left foot is the one that slipped lol

Guy just wants attention. He’s hedging his bet too “he’s still going to do well but he’s just not 100%. He won’t get 200 yards”. So when he plays well he can say “see I was right, he played well”!
You'd already formed your opinion before you even watched the video, but ok. Believe what you want, Henry is not 100% recovered.

Henry at 90% is better than most other RBs in the NFL, I'm glad he's back. I can't wait to see him in action on Saturday.

You'd already formed your opinion before you even watched the video, but ok. Believe what you want, Henry is not 100% recovered.

Henry at 90% is better than most other RBs in the NFL, I'm glad he's back. I can't wait to see him in action on Saturday.

How do you know he’s not fully recovered? Please provide proof of this.

thinking about this just a tad... crazy the Titan FO would do this as it will totally prove one way or another wether its Titan FO who sold PSLs to brokers years ago or opportunistic local PSL owners

before the Titans controlled the narrative with their talking heads on the radio refusing to acknowledge that Titans knowingly sold BLOCKS of PSL to ticket brokers ... they either refused to talk about it or declared, rightly, the caller had no knowledge of what they were claiming... and they proceeding to blame local PSL owners for 40,000 bills fans in the stadium ( my estimate from like 2017 ... whatever that game was... worst game ever... MM8 played like crap and Titans lost like 13-12 or some shyt

NOW we will know... if its any sort of large tiger presence, and they historically do not travel, then WE 100% know it is the Titans selling those PSLs that is to blame... and if there is not then can keep this 24 hour thing going as far as I am concerned if it keeps the Titan fans from being overran by yanquee scum

Yep agreed. I think the fact that they are wanting to make changes to prevent outsiders from coming is a good sign though. Maybe Nissan can get back to the coliseum days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back