Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Tucker
@RossTuckerNFL
"I spoke to someone in Nashville.
Derrick Henry is going to get 20+
carries on Saturday."
A little scoopage from @NFLFilms

That guy in that video who the hell is he? The King is gonna Feed Saturday!
I thought the same thing until I watched the video. The thing is that his observations seem to be accurate, and at no point did he say that Henry won't be able to perform well, just that he's not fully recovered yet.

Henry at 90~95% recovered is still a hell of a playmaker.

So after several days of pondering this game I have come up with this. After being labeled the worst 1 seed possibly ever in the media, bye week, home field, everyone healthy, Henry back, Joe Burrow is the greatest blah blah blah. How in the hell do these guys not come out and take it to this team. I would be out for blood. I wouldn’t only want to beat them I would want to make an example out of them. Are the Bengals a good team? Absolutely, but we are better and need to show it Saturday. Of course being a Titan fan I know the above is probably a pipe dream so 30-20 Titans.

But here's the thing about that, at what point do you start over? That 0-7 record was over 31 years ago lol.
That’s actually over 51 years. their first road playoff game was 1970.
I believe over their non playoff win streak, they had 3-4 road games.

I’d say since they just broke 1 of their streaks, that’s enough for now.

I know most of you are looking forward to this game, but I am already so nervous I'm dreading it. Sheesh. I just want it to be over with. Anyone else nervous?
I’m more anxious.
I feel titans are gonna do well this week but I hate waiting for the game time, but I won’t necessarily drop excited because I too have a little concern that titans of old show up.

This video on a dude giving his professional opinion on the readiness of Henry is being passed around on the Bengals forum.

I saw and posted this sports doc’s first video like 2 weeks ago, and this second video is already 8 days old, I’m not worried.

DH22 is going to kick some major arse on Saturday. Expect a few stiffies and some angry runs, because he must be pissed that half of his season was prematurely interrupted. Could be some business decisions on the field Saturday.

I saw and posted this sports doc’s first video like 2 weeks ago, and this second video is already 8 days old, I’m not worried.

DH22 is going to kick some major arse on Saturday. Expect a few stiffies and some angry runs, because he must be pissed that half of his season was prematurely interrupted. Could be some business decisions on the field Saturday.

every 3Q/4Q there always seems to be... those DBs find someone to lock onto instead of engaging DH22

I think this is more the mental part of him coming back, Henry is probably still getting to that trust point with his foot.
Agree. After not using your foot for 2+ months, of course there's going to be some hesitation to put all your weight on it. Even with that, I think the "doc" was nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back