Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
EODR9xgWkAUsabf.jpg:large

i think "once in a generation" can also be in quotes. We've seen him before and we will see him again, just a different name on the jersey.
I mean we've never seen a qb quite like LJ. Vick was the closest thing, but never has a team committed to working their qb into their running game like lj.

I mean we've never seen a qb quite like LJ. Vick was the closest thing, but never has a team committed to working their qb into their running game like lj.
I see it the other way around. They work him into the running game because his pass game is so weak. Mike Vick was a better QB but equally as explosive running the ball. LJ is exactly a Mike Vick though, just not as good.
Also, he's better than some of the other comparable QB's but he's not the only of a generation. If anything, he would be the only of a generation in the fashion that you don't want. I'd rather have the better QB's that are not one of a kind. Give me a repeat of success over 1 of a kind failure.

I see it the other way around. They work him into the running game because his pass game is so weak. Mike Vick was a better QB but equally as explosive running the ball. LJ is exactly a Mike Vick though, just not as good.
Also, he's better than some of the other comparable QB's but he's not the only of a generation. If anything, he would be the only of a generation in the fashion that you don't want. I'd rather have the better QB's that are not one of a kind. Give me a repeat of success over 1 of a kind failure.
im not trying to hype up lj or anything. Just saying he's currently one of a kind. He's really the closest thing we've ever had to a rb starting at qb. It's kinda fascinating, especially seeing their regular season successes followed by three straight collapses in the playoffs despite a consistent top 5 D.

Meanwhile arod without his all-world left tackle just made the league's best defense look pedestrian as fuck.

I get that you don't like Lamar Jackson, but look at Mike Vick's stats and team record and look at Lamar's. There is no way that anyone can objectively argue that Vick was better.

Defense played well enough to win...we held a red hot ravens offense to 20 points...our offense should've been able to score at least 20 points. Missed taylor lewan and humphries a lot yesterday...Not enough play action and not enough carries by Tannehill to keep the defense honest. Corey Davis with 0 catches in a playoff game is unacceptable.
Players I'm willing to let go in FA are Corey Davis, Jayon Brown and Jonuu Smith.

-I'd like AJ Green or Will Fuller on the other side of AJ Brown
-Bring back Clowney on the cheap
-David Long needs to start with Jayon Gone
-Get a better route running TE to play alongside Firkser
- Draft AND pick up a vet in FA a stud DE/Edge rusher
- Trade for a stephon Gilmore
1. AJ Green is dust, and the only season fuller has stayed healthy for most of - he was on PEDs
2. Clowney will never sign for as little as he is worth
3. Corey is a big part of this offense and will be missed if he walks
4. Getting a better route running TE than Jonnu is much easier said than done

Lamar is trash.....When he’s asked to become a passer, it’s curtains....
Ahh that's the narrative but not totally true. Allen was struggling last night too the wind was a nightmare. No one is calling tannehill a rb and he's just as bad passing in the playoffs as ljax.

F Ron Mexico... nothing but a dog rapist

Tannehill completed 69% of his attempts and had a +9 yard average. That’s good enough to win. The problem was we only attempted 26 passes against a defense that sold out to stop Henry. Any other team with a decent QB is throwing the ball near 40 times in this game.
I guess they thought Derrick would break a long one if they kept trying him
They may have been listening to the fans who were complaining they all ways quit on him too soon.
The chances were much better we get two yards than making a stop and working our way back down field.
We needed points, the clock time was low.
Definitely a bad move to punt, even if it had been a great punt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back