Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get whooped in the trenches then your offense will sputter... they dominated us up front. Henry had no room to run and Tanny was under pressure. I think not having a solid slot WR hurt because when you are under pressure and need to get rid of the ball quickly they can be your security blanket. Davis again just pulled a disappearing act like he did in Green Bay.
What did happen to Davis? What was the injury and when? That has kind of been the issue with him in his career here, He plays well then disappears!

Losers of the weekend

8) Mike Vrabel

With Tennessee trailing 17-13 and just over 10 minutes remaining in regulation, Vrabel punted on a fourth-and-2 from the Baltimore 40. Seriously. Then after the game, Vrabel cited field position (um, you were on their side of the field, coach) and his defense (a lackluster unit throughout the season). You can't make it up.

You employ the 6-foot-3, 247-pound force of nature called Derrick Henry, Mike. The other team employs the terrifying weapon that is Lamar Jackson. You have the ball in your opponent's territory. And you ... punt it away?! According to Pro Football Reference, that was the first time in their database (going back to 1994) that a team in the playoffs had ever punted on fourth-and-2 in similar field position when trailing by one score. The first time!

That was a farce, Mr. Vrabel. Oh, and your team was up double digits, at home, and blew it.

Each game has a handful of moments that correlate to a win or a loss,

Settling for 3 instead of 7 after the butler pick,allowing Lamar to rush for the td before half to tie the game, settling for 0 after the tucker fg miss, the punt

the play calling was suspect to, why not use firk more ? Johnu dropped a huge third down conversion. You knew they were going to sell out to stop Henry, our first drive we spread them out and let Aj do what he wanted after that they got away from brown when they shouldn’t have.

no complaints about the D they limited a lot and people will point towards stats etc but at the end of the day they held the ravens to 20 points, which should be enough to win. The pass rush was decent and they brought some pressure but once again offense wouldn’t convert in big spots

The 4th and 2 punt was a terrible call, the Jackson run before the half was a killer.
Jonnu didn't drop it, that was a good hit from the D, Smith didn't have time to make that catch, hit immediately
Getting away from Firkser and Henry hurt as well.

Lamar ran into the locker room without even shaking hands. Zero class. Not a surprise since he can barely speak coherently though.

Aren't the Titans the team that stomped on the Raven's logo and then cussed and shouted at Harbaugh when he told them to show some class?

And aren't Titans fans on this forum the ones that made fun of Todd Heap running his daughter over in last year's playoff thread? I seem to remember not a single person saying, "maybe we shouldn't act like sociopaths". But a whole lot of you laughed about it - as if that made the 2019 Ravens look bad.

After that, I'm certain that Titans fans are the best arbiters of class, and who lacks it. ;)

Aren't the Titans the team that stomped on the Raven's logo and then cussed and shouted at Harbaugh when he told them to show some class?

And aren't Titans fans on this forum the ones that made fun of Todd Heap running his daughter over in last year's playoff thread? I seem to remember not a single person saying, "maybe we shouldn't act like sociopaths". But a whole lot of you laughed about it - as if that made the 2019 Ravens look bad.

After that, I'm certain that Titans fans are the best arbiters of class, and who lacks it. ;)
Jokes on you

No one here knows what an arbiter is lol

Personally I find all this nitpicking by Titan fans just to be a southern people thing. Not all of us care about these petty acts like skipping out on a handshake or dancing on a logo.

Its entertainment

Sorry buddy but the ravens have been classless and dirty for years. However do unto others as they have done to you. There should be no whining from the titans or our fans when we did the exact same thing to the ravens earlier in the year.

lotta :bs:
murdermore ratbirds suck!!!

remember the city of Murdermore imploding last janurary when the Titans curbstomped the NFL MVPs fugly ass?

GoT remembers... the sun was hilarious for a week... suicide watch for the whole shytstain of a city

Last edited by a moderator:
71R2g2ZKbkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yea kind of

We tried last week, they got smoked last yr tho so no paper trophy for them
I was trying to be the better person lol
Which isn't difficult when talking about anything Ravens
They're not getting past Buffalo, especially if it snows..Lamar(ble mouth) will fold in the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back