Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane bowen needs to be hung out to dry. Burned on 1 man d play then just bins it.

O line was shocking, didn't think I seen one o line player beat their man for a 2nd block. Not enough holes for Henry.

What pisses me off the most, ratbirds didn't even play good football. Houston was better last weekend but offensively we stunk. Raymond slipping on that play wtf! Moment to shine and you fall on your face.

If you'd told me that the Titans defense would have held Baltimore to 20 points, I'd have said we won the game. They did something few have done this year in that they bottled up Henry and at that point, we were a lot easier to defend.

That's ok, the tacks are losers, that's all that matters today!
This years Titans team wasn’t going anywhere anyway. Lucky to even be in thenPOs.

Bitching slapping your sorry arses last year when you guys were 14-2, SB favorites and the league MVP is WAY sweeter than this weak ass win for you guys today.....lol!

Vrabel coached this game like Jeff Fisher would have. Get a 10-0 lead in the first quarter and start milking the clock. And the punt on 4th and 2, just pathetic.

Hats off to the Ravens. They clearly watched the tape of the Packers game very closely and executed that gameplan to perfection. This team is way too run heavy on first down and if a defense can consistently stop Henry on first down, this offense falls apart. Tannenhill again shows that it is really Henry that drives this offense, not him.

Unfortunately, running way too much on first down has been a staple of the Titans offense since Vrabel took over. Even with LaFluer, this team led the NFL in rushing attempts on first down. So blaming this all on Arthur Smith does little as a new OC wouldnt change a thing.

One final thought. This was a team that finished the season 6-6 in their final 12 games after that 5-0 start even with a damn good offense. The Titans are not even close to a true contender in the NFL. Vrabel and Robinson have a lot of work to do this offseason because the wheels of this team can fall apart rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back