Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD had his best year finally. But I’m kind of torn on bringing him back. If he’ll come back cheap, then I say keep him. But he’s always been hurt. AJ has had a nagging injury all year and was still able ball out and be counted on.

In the playoffs, last minute drive to keep your season alive and CD is on the sidelines. Seems soft to to me.
Saw Henry talking with him after the game and his body language was pretty awful. Maybe he knows this was it for him in Tenn?

So, the reason Raymond fell down on that int was that he was contacted early... why was there no mention of that?
Raymond is a puny, small, weak, scrub that never should be caught on a football field. He is not a professional athlete. He is a failure. He is just too small to play a grown man's game. Get these little weak failures off the team including Humphries who gets a concussion if someone looks at em...Why? BECAUSE HE IS WEAK AND FRAGILE like half the roster

Hopefully this entire season Coach Vrable learned something and can manage next season better. Don't get me wrong I'm pissed about this loss BUT the sky isn't falling.

Thank you... the Division is still ours to lose. The Colts don’t even have a QB. Let’s all chill and see what happens this off season. This team is moving in the right direction.

Agreed. Tanny’s success is directly tied to Henry’s production. But the Ravens DL kept pressure on him most of the game. Lots of short passes cause the Titans OL didn’t give him time.

Davis and Jonnu were non factors.

Ok but here’s the thing. The OL didn’t give him time because there were too many 2nd & long and 3rd and long because we would just run the ball into 9 man boxes on first down.

Ravens can pin their ears back because they know Henry’s off the field we aren’t running it. Plain and simple.

This is what you fools wanted when it came to Jackson's injury.

Adorable Jackson was the biggest liability today. Dude is garbage and has never been anything special. That's why you'll never see me defending him while he was out. Dude is nothing special at all.

Overreact much ?
No he is right...we had a terrible draft, terrible free agents, and 1st rounder that would rather be drinking....The coaches are stupid no other way to put it. They cannot coach in the NFL. Not one coach on earth would punt that ball with the defense the Titans have...20 yards of field position is what they gained that was the epic fail of football. High school coaches don't even make mistakes like that. Vrable has low IQ, Authur Smith was picking up jerserys a few years ago which means he is even dumber than Vrable

@Dman5TX I was talking about the result of the game. And kicking the FG in that situation was the right call. I also said they should’ve went for it on 4th and 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
.. and hire who? 3 seasons Vrabel is 29-19 and been to the Playoffs 2 of 3 years and made the AFC Championship game. Yea .. let’s blow it it up and start over and have another lost decade as a franchise.

You content with letting Vrabel call the defense again next year when we still haven't brought in a legit pass rusher? Oh btw Robinson's first round pick this past season won't be on the roster next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back