Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to beat a team whose never won a playoff game 3 times in a row without really playing with intensity. We lack TRUE intensity and have so for 2 seasons straight. We don’t play teams that are supposedly our rivals the way a team that wants to go to the Super Bowl should.
Agree there was no passion today....they play like girls and especially Henry that big pos didn't want to be hit

Quite a few of Robinson's first round picks have been a disappointment. He's not the elite GM a lot of Titans fans think he is.

He is pretty good though. Who you gonna replace him with? The grass isn’t always greener. This years pick was bad. No doubt. Should have been traded in my opinion. Nobody speaking there. But most of his picks have been good NFL players.

The Ravens danced on our logo in celebration, our guys did it on their logo so I'm not mad. I'm mad how bad playoff Tammy is. Two years in a row he sucks when Henry isn't giving us 100+ yards. AJ is a dog, feed him as much as possible but he didn't. Pretty weak for a guy that got a truck load of money.

That's not really the issue, we held the ravens to 20 points, can't ask too much more of the d than that
You stupid? They didn't even pass the ball, they had 1 receiver and threw to fullback. The gameplan was so easy on defensive it was laughable and they couldn't do it because the DLine and Linebackers are garbage

You content with letting Vrabel call the defense again next year when we still haven't brought in a legit pass rusher? Oh btw Robinson's first round pick this past season won't be on the roster next season.

Vrabel is a very good HC. I think we need a DC. May need an OC. But I’m not even remotely close to thinking we fire the HC and GM. That’s actually insane. We would be a worse laughing stock than Houston is and bth Vrabel and Robinson would have jobs in 24 hours. GMs miss on picks dude. It happens. Actually more often than not. This was a weird season. You really need to relax.

He is pretty good though. Who you gonna replace him with? The grass isn’t always greener. This years pick was bad. No doubt. Should have been traded in my opinion. Nobody speaking there. But most of his picks have been good NFL players.

You read way too much into my post. I wasn't advocating replacing him. I just don't think Robinson is elite as way too many people seem to think. His draft record in the first round hasn't been stellar and he has some bad FA picks. That has been balanced out by quite a few great trades and some good late round picks. All in all, I think he is above average, but not elite.

Ravens can pin their ears back because they know Henry’s off the field we aren’t running it. Plain and simple.
Henry was on the field on every second down but once but I see your point. 2nd-and-9 too often today because Henry wasn’t effective on first down.

Henry gashed them in the game in Baltimore. The Ravens DL was dominant today.

No he is right...we had a terrible draft, terrible free agents, and 1st rounder that would rather be drinking....The coaches are stupid no other way to put it. They cannot coach in the NFL. Not one coach on earth would punt that ball with the defense the Titans have...20 yards of field position is what they gained that was the epic fail of football. High school coaches don't even make mistakes like that. Vrable has low IQ, Authur Smith was picking up jerserys a few years ago which means he is even dumber than Vrable

Vrabel has a low IQ ?? HUH? Vrabel would have a HC job in 15 minutes if we fired him.

Vrabel is a very good HC. I think we need a DC. May need an OC. But I’m not even remotely close to thinking we fire the HC and GM. That’s actually insane. We would be a worse laughing stock than Houston is and bth Vrabel and Robinson would have jobs in 24 hours. GMs miss on picks dude. It happens. Actually more often than not. This was a weird season. You really need to relax.
Vrable is a idiot and isn't even high school level coaching ability. He doesn't inspire anyone and doesn't know the game. The decision to punt shows he wasn't in control of the game and didn't understand time remaining versus defensive ability to stop he gained a net of 20 yards field position. No coach on earth does that unless they are stupid

The Ravens danced on our logo in celebration, our guys did it on their logo so I'm not mad. I'm mad how bad playoff Tammy is. Two years in a row he sucks when Henry isn't giving us 100+ yards. AJ is a dog, feed him as much as possible but he didn't. Pretty weak for a guy that got a truck load of money.

When Henry doesn't have success running the ball on first down, the offense falls apart. The Titans OL isn't a great pass blocking unit and when it is 2nd and 8-10, teams can come right at the Titans on offense.

You stupid? They didn't even pass the ball, they had 1 receiver and threw to fullback. The gameplan was so easy on defensive it was laughable and they couldn't do it because the DLine and Linebackers are garbage
Oh right, the D should've held them to 10 points so we could've won with 1td and Henry averaging 2ypc but getting pounded up the middle. You miss fisherball that bad huh? Shut up. If you score 13 points in an NFL game in 2021 you lose. Pretty simple.

You read way too much into my post. I wasn't advocating replacing him. I just don't think Robinson is elite as way too many people seem to think. His draft record in the first round hasn't been stellar and he has some bad FA picks. That has been balanced out by quite a few great trades and some good late round picks. All in all, I think he is above average, but not elite.

Yes.. I did misread. I agree with that.

All these morons calling for Vrabel and Robinson to be fired make me laugh. Both need to get better but they aren’t going to be fired and shouldn’t be.

Vrable is a idiot and isn't even high school level coaching ability. He doesn't inspire anyone and doesn't know the game. The decision to punt shows he wasn't in control of the game and didn't understand time remaining versus defensive ability to stop he gained a net of 20 yards field position. No coach on earth does that unless they are stupid
The punt was truly one of the most puzzling decisions I've ever seen. Even if we have the lead in that situation you go for it 100% of the time without thinking about it.

Can anyone explain wtf happened to CD at the end there? Did he check out on Vrabel? I mean if you’re a little dinged up you PLAY in that situation. Business decision? Since he’s gunna get paid after this ?? I mean I’m still trying to find out what just happened ...

There are tons of other teams you can go follow. Mike Vrabel is a really good head coach and has established a culture here that I hope continues. You just simply have no odes what you are talking about. HCs make mistake and don’t always make the calls the fans want them to. He isn’t an idiot.

Ok President Trump... Vrabel has a low IQ ?? HUH? Vrabel would have a HC job in 15 minutes if we fired him.
Good send his ass on.....I'd rather have anyone that showed excitement and knew the game of football. You can name 5-6 calls this season that only a complete moron makes and they all failed.......not only does he not make adjustments, he thinks he is a DC..NEWSFLASH titans are 3rd worst defense in the entire league and last in the league on 3rd down. ANYONE is an upgrade...I promise you I would be 10x the coach he wishes to be

Can anyone explain wtf happened to CD at the end there? Did he check out on Vrabel? I mean if you’re a little dinged up you PLAY in that situation. Business decision? Since he’s gunna get paid after this ?? I mean I’m still trying to find out what just happened ...

I have read nothing about CD. I hope we find out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back