Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain wtf happened to CD at the end there? Did he check out on Vrabel? I mean if you’re a little dinged up you PLAY in that situation. Business decision? Since he’s gunna get paid after this ?? I mean I’m still trying to find out what just happened ...
Even if he can't go full tilt you're a better distraction that nickel dick Westbrook or whoever the fuck that was

Can anyone explain wtf happened to CD at the end there? Did he check out on Vrabel? I mean if you’re a little dinged up you PLAY in that situation. Business decision? Since he’s gunna get paid after this ?? I mean I’m still trying to find out what just happened ...
Think he stubbed a finger while batting down a ball.

You read way too much into my post. I wasn't advocating replacing him. I just don't think Robinson is elite as way too many people seem to think. His draft record in the first round hasn't been stellar and he has some bad FA picks. That has been balanced out by quite a few great trades and some good late round picks. All in all, I think he is above average, but not elite.
He paid players that didn't play....do you pay people that don't work? He failed like no other not once but three times this season to get players

Good send his ass on.....I'd rather have anyone that showed excitement and knew the game of football. You can name 5-6 calls this season that only a complete moron makes and they all failed.......not only does he not make adjustments, he thinks he is a DC..NEWSFLASH titans are 3rd worst defense in the entire league and last in the league on 3rd down. ANYONE is an upgrade...I promise you I would be 10x the coach he wishes to be

Now I’m done with you..... 11-5 and wins the division with key injuries and a historically bad 3rd down defense and because he made 6 calls you disagree with he should be fired. Then you say you can be 10x the coach he thinks he is? So you could have won back to back SBs as HC of this team? Yea.. gotcha... enjoy your delusions.

He paid players that didn't play....do you pay people that don't work? He failed like no other not once but three times this season to get players

Huh? No other GM in the history of the NFL has signed a player then cut them or had them get injured? That’s has never happened,

You are most assuredly drunk.

I'd assume concussion protocol, but we'll never find out.

The thing that upsets me most is the fact that they were winning 10-0 then just stopped. This offense has always been built around Henry but they were moving the ball well without him doing his thing, got the lead and quit. I kept hoping they’d go no huddle or something to try to move down the field but they just rolled over!

Last edited by a moderator:

Robinson had a bad offseason, really bad. He needs to do much better this offseason, particularly in the draft. But it doesn't outweigh his entire body of work so far.

Tannehill has yet to prove he's nothing more than a regular-season warrior.

My problem is it isn’t that he was missing a bunch of throws. The play calling was trash. It was like AS kept waiting on Henry to take over and it didn’t happen and he didn’t know what to do.

Tannehill made good throws today. They didn’t even try and stretch the field today. They played that conservative duck and dunk crap. I don’t think it’s Thill. I think it’s Smith being conservative.

Robinson had a bad offseason, really bad. He needs to do much better this offseason, particularly in the draft. But it doesn't outweigh his entire body of work so far.
Absolutely. I would like for him to come out and take the blame for the terrible off-season. I do have confidence because I truly believe he wants to win a Superbowl for the Oilers/Titans organization. I expect big things this off-season to get us over the hump. We do need the football Gods to be a little easy on us with the injuries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back