Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We need to reverse a trend: In the Ravens-Titans playoff series the road team has always won.

balt8.jpg

ew130726h.jpg

With our defense....

I expect us to be 1 and done. Just being honest.

Probably... but we don’t have to worry about the pass so much and I think that’s why we match up with them so well. Lamar doesn’t scare anybody through the air.

Probably... but we don’t have to worry about the pass so much and I think that’s why we match up with them so well. Lamar doesn’t scare anybody through the air.

It's a shame.... if we had last years defense.... we could be a superbowl favorite. Now we remind me of the colts with Manning when they just tried to outscore everyone.

It's a shame.... if we had last years defense.... we could be a superbowl favorite. Now we remind me of the colts with Manning when they just tried to outscore everyone.

Sad but true.... but those Manning led teams did win a Super Bowl.

For some context, how many times have the 2 sides met in the playoffs?

If its 5 then sure a bit of a trend, but if its 2 then meh
I think this makes #5.
00' Ratbirds got us
04' EG stiff armed Ray Ray to victory
09' Fishface f'd it away and the Flacco Delay helped
19' Titans tore that a$$ up
20' to be written.

Edit: Had the wrong year for EG stiff arm. Lost to the GD Raiders in the AFCCG that year. 04' (originally what I wrote) we lost to NE in the Div.

Edit-Edit: NM, I was right the first time. WC round 04' against Ratbirds. 01' was div round against S**tsburgh, then Oaktown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this makes #5.
00' Ratbirds got us
04' EG stiff armed Ray Ray to victory
09' Fishface f'd it away and the Flacco Delay helped
19' Titans tore that a$$ up
20' to be written.

That 03 game also included the Titans #1 run defense shutting down Jamal Lewis who had completed a 2,000 yard rushing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back