Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fear this Ravens team one bit.

We struggle against passing QB's not running QB's.

Henry and AJ Brown going to reel this team to victory.

Titans 35
Ravens 24

In before @GoT: Mighty Titans 43 - Ratbirds 0

In before @STEVE McFLARE: Titans 1000001 - Ratbirds -7 :wooo::wooo::wooo:

in before @TitanMark: There is no chance the Ravens have against the Titans. The last time we played, we dominated. I come back to admit when I'm wrong too, but in no way should any of you "pretend fans" be scared of the Ratbirds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m actually glad we face Baltimore in the first round instead of the Bills. So far we seem to own Lamar. Plus Lamar so far has been a playoff choker. Hopefully that trend continues!

My expectations are low for the playoffs so any win will be a bonus. Just happy we’re starting to be a consistent playoff team. Now this off season we need to work on the defense, get a DC, also work on special teams so we can be a true SB contender.

Baltimore has looked a lot better offensively and should have most of the defensive players they were missing in the first match up back. Plus you know they'll be extra amped after that midfield incident and the playoffs last year.

I want to say we'll win but our pathetic defensive performances this year don't exactly inspire confidence. Any way we can bring in Dean Pees to help during the week?

Throw all the numbers out the window, takeaways (we are great at) and not turning the ball over (we are also good at) is what usually win's playoffs games. I also have more confidence in the defense stopping a RB under center than an actual QB. Run the ball and let the triplets show out this week (Tannehill,Henry and Brown)

Our history with the Ravens makes this an intriguing game. I honestly don't like our chances to beat them 3 times in a row, especially with the way our defense is playing.

Titans - Ravens history

Titans 13
Ravens 12

We're at home, D isn't great but I'm hoping we got a couple of subpar games out of the way and our "run" like last year begins this weekend

Yes our D is our Achilles heel but surely it can step up for one game at a time? They're all pro athletes getting paid to do this.

Titans - Ravens history

Titans 13
Ravens 12

We're at home, D isn't great but I'm hoping we got a couple of subpar games out of the way and our "run" like last year begins this weekend

Yes our D is our Achilles heel but surely it can step up for one game at a time? They're all pro athletes getting paid to do this.

Weve been saying this same thing for how many weeks in a row?

Definition of insanity has to take over after a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back