Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
R_Gl_5.gif

Boger has not received an on-field postseason assignment since officiating Super Bowl XLVII.

Boger was chosen to be the referee of Super Bowl XLVII, held at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3, 2013, only the second African-American to do so behind Mike Carey five years earlier. This caused several other NFL officials to question the leagues' officiating department's grading process, claiming that all of Boger's downgrades during the season were reversed.

Who was in that SB?

Ravens over 49ers

I think we can win this game if we play our game. Score early and control the clock.

I dont like this talk about, "we beat them last time, I ain't scrrd."
We beat them in OT while they were missing their whole DL. Plus Lamar was in a slump and has been on fire the past few weeks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its the nfl... no teams are 100% heatlthy.

Titans beat the Fing ratbirds a month ago... and in janurary

Fuka you whale RITP! to anyone who says Titans cant beat the shytbirds

I think we can win this game if we play our game. Score early and control the clock.

I dont like this talk about, "we beat them last time, I ain't scrrd."
We beat them in OT while they were missing their whole DL. Plus Lamar was in a slump and has been on fire the past few weeks.

Plus, it’s really hard to beat a team 3 times in a row in such a short span.

Love the playoffs ......

SUNDAY, JAN. 10

BAL

Baltimore Ravens
No. 5 seed · 11-5
AT
TEN

Tennessee Titans
No. 4 seed · 11-5

1:05 p.m. ET (ESPN) | Nissan Stadium (Nashville, Tenn.)

Is this the start of the Ravens' revenge tour?

The Ravens are not your average wild-card team. They led the NFL in point differential entering Week 17, only adding to their margin after beating the Bengals 38-3. They have won five in a row and are led by 2019 MVP Lamar Jackson, who is putting up MVP numbers over the last month. Baltimore is the proverbial Team No One Wants to Face.

The Titans were that team last year, when they rudely ended the 2019 Ravens' dream season. And then Tennessee appeared to knock John Harbaugh's 2020 squad down for the count in Week 11, overcoming a 21-10 road deficit to win in overtime, the low point in this Baltimore campaign. In short: Nashville would be an amazing spot for the Ravens to earn the first playoff win of the Lamar era.

Tennessee's offense ranks with the explosive units in Kansas City and Buffalo, but the Titans' defense falls among the sieves in Jacksonville and Detroit. If the Ravens were to win, they could possibly be headed to Kansas City in the Divisional Round for another revenge game. Did I mention how good these AFC playoffs look?

I’m waiting for Tanny to actually target Raymond or Batson this weekend...

This is a game for Jonnu and the other TEs to make an impact...

Also watching for Arthur Smith to have a variant of the Tanny run with Tanny throwing the ball.

I have a feeling we will see something different as @JCBRAVE mentioned in another post as well.
I see Jonnu and Evans involved more.
And our D will be mediocre but thats better than brutal.

1999 Jaguars called and they want to talk to you.
Don't get me wrong, that was one of the underlying best pieces about the 99' season, but that was 21 years ago and he didn't say impossible, he said hard.

Not looking it up, but if 21 years ago was the last time it happened, I think you proved his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back