Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea but I just looked it up and Burton signed with the Colts before the draft. Damn it that team has improved this offseason. Really hope Rivers screws the pooch, but the team carries him to like 8-8. The rest of that team really is well set up for a plug-and-play QB. I could see them make a run against the Ravens or Chiefs.

What would also suck is if they win 2 games again and are in first place on the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes.
Burton sucks, but yes the colts should be very good. I'm a little worried.

We should kick the tires on Percy Harvin. May be pointless, but he could potentially be a decent bridge vet to the WR we draft next year when CD walks.

Would love to see us flip a 6th or 7th next year for Robert Foster. He had some explosive games for the Bills but their WR room is completely full now.

Would definitely fill the Sharpe position, and could grow into a bigger role.

We should kick the tires on Percy Harvin. May be pointless, but he could potentially be a decent bridge vet to the WR we draft next year when CD walks.

Percy Harwin? Come on man... there are a lot of WR out there a lot better than an old , never really good Percy Harwin. You wait until the Texans cut Kenny Stills even. But no way you sign Harvin.

Would love to see us flip a 6th or 7th next year for Robert Foster. He had some explosive games for the Bills but their WR room is completely full now.

Would definitely fill the Sharpe position, and could grow into a bigger role.
Jeez how do you even know this guy's name? No idea who he wasn't. Hans't done much in the NFL and didn't do anything in college.

I'm not opposed to binning him in, but wait till he's cut. No need to trade anything at all. If he's not cut, he's not wroth trading for.

You kick those tires and they’re bound to fall off. That dude has always been softer than a toasted marshmallow.

Supposedly got his migraine issue corrected which is why he’s coming back.

Until he doesn’t.

His MO has been to sucker a team in by watching college highlight reels and a couple of reverses in the NFL. Then when the signing bonus check clears, he’s back on IR. That happened to 3 or 4 different teams IIRC.

He’s not interested in playing. Just check cashing.

Who? Hill? I could argue that. But on the Texans? Other than Hill. Who would you take over Brown?

The Texans have 4 legit receivers if healthy. I wouldn’t take any over Brown, but Fuller and Cooks are not far behind (if healthy!).
The Texans have rebuilt their OL and drafted really well. I think for one year they are the favorites for the division in a dog fight with the Titans. Butt chin has mortgaged their future, but they are a better team going into this year than last. I predict 11 wins. DeHop is a great receiver, but watching him last year he started to show a hesitancy over the middle and has lost a step. His YPC will be dwarfed by Cobb, Cooks, and Fuller when healthy. Thinking the Texans are done is wishful thinking.

Until he doesn’t.

His MO has been to sucker a team in by watching college highlight reels and a couple of reverses in the NFL. Then when the signing bonus check clears, he’s back on IR. That happened to 3 or 4 different teams IIRC.

He’s not interested in playing. Just check cashing.
Just passing on the story I heard.
I don’t want him anyway. We already had dexter mccluster as the failed “gadget” player. Don’t need another one.

Jeez how do you even know this guy's name? No idea who he wasn't. Hans't done much in the NFL and didn't do anything in college.

I'm not opposed to binning him in, but wait till he's cut. No need to trade anything at all. If he's not cut, he's not wroth trading for.
He was a 5 star recruit that had injury issues in college. He dominated the 2nd half of 2018. In 7 games he put up over 500 yards on just 25 catches with Josh Allen as his QB.

This past year Allens deep ball disappeared and John Brown and Cole Beasely supplanted him. Not entirely sure why they didn't continue to use him, but he's an interesting guy to pick up if they cut him, or maybe a better idea would be to flip someone we're looking to cut for him.

Do the Bills need guard help? Maybe we can toss them Jamil Douglas.

He was a 5 star recruit that had injury issues in college. He dominated the 2nd half of 2018. In 7 games he put up over 500 yards on just 25 catches with Josh Allen as his QB.

This past year Allens deep ball disappeared and John Brown and Cole Beasely supplanted him. Not entirely sure why they didn't continue to use him, but he's an interesting guy to pick up if they cut him, or maybe a better idea would be to flip someone we're looking to cut for him.

Do the Bills need guard help? Maybe we can toss them Jamil Douglas.
I'm in on Robert Foster, but I think they'll cut him and we dont need to trade anything.

I'm in on Robert Foster, but I think they'll cut him and we dont need to trade anything.
I'm not entirely sure he would make it through waivers though. I think he'd be worth throwing a tiny bit of capital at. I mean he'd be better than any 7th rounder JRob has drafted.

I'm not entirely sure he would make it through waivers though. I think he'd be worth throwing a tiny bit of capital at. I mean he'd be better than any 7th rounder JRob has drafted.

That article also mentions Tajae Sharpe as a possible cut after the Vikes took several WR in the draft. Man that would suck for Tajae, but I for one would welcome him back with open arms.

Admittedly don't know anything about Foster outside of his Wiki page. There are about to be a lot of WRs cut, especially after this draft. I'm pretty sure he'll clear waivers.

I doubt Tajae gets cut, but it's an option. Tayway Taylor is a more likely cut victim.

The Raiders just drafted 3 guys in the first 3 rounds after also adding Nelson Agholar and Zay Jones. Someone has to get cut. I'd take a shot at either one of them. If we are going to trade anything, let's offer something for Tyrell Williams.

Edit: Tyrell Williams might be too expensive. That was a crazy contract they gave him. I don't know the Raider's cap situation but maybe they'll look to dump it next year.

Admittedly don't know anything about Foster outside of his Wiki page. There are about to be a lot of WRs cut, especially after this draft. I'm pretty sure he'll clear waivers.

I doubt Tajae gets cut, but it's an option. Tayway Taylor is a more likely cut victim.

The Raiders just drafted 3 guys in the first 3 rounds after also adding Nelson Agholar and Zay Jones. Someone has to get cut. I'd take a shot at either one of them. If we are going to trade anything, let's offer something for Tyrell Williams.

Edit: Tyrell Williams might be too expensive. That was a crazy contract they gave him. I don't know the Raider's cap situation but maybe they'll look to dump it next year.
Foster is 6'2" 200lbs with 4.40 wheels. Only 2 drops on 62 NFL targets.
But he has very little college or pro production.

The Texans have 4 legit receivers if healthy. I wouldn’t take any over Brown, but Fuller and Cooks are not far behind (if healthy!).
The Texans have rebuilt their OL and drafted really well. I think for one year they are the favorites for the division in a dog fight with the Titans. Butt chin has mortgaged their future, but they are a better team going into this year than last. I predict 11 wins. DeHop is a great receiver, but watching him last year he started to show a hesitancy over the middle and has lost a step. His YPC will be dwarfed by Cobb, Cooks, and Fuller when healthy. Thinking the Texans are done is wishful thinking.

Colts and titans look better to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back