Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a 5 star recruit that had injury issues in college. He dominated the 2nd half of 2018. In 7 games he put up over 500 yards on just 25 catches with Josh Allen as his QB.

This past year Allens deep ball disappeared and John Brown and Cole Beasely supplanted him. Not entirely sure why they didn't continue to use him, but he's an interesting guy to pick up if they cut him, or maybe a better idea would be to flip someone we're looking to cut for him.

Do the Bills need guard help? Maybe we can toss them Jamil Douglas.
I'd be interested in bringing him in if he's cut, he's more explosive than Sharpe.

He did have a few good games near the end of 2018 season, not sure about last year
Teammates with Henry at Alabama

@Fry would love this

Ignore that lunatic. The guys name is as big a joke as he is. The texans offense is a mess and anyone afraid of it might as well shiver when the easter bunny is around.
I agree they look like a mess, but they're still AFC South Champs 6 out of the 11 years since we've won, including 4 out of the last 5 and currently 2 in a row. We can't sleep on them until they're dethroned for good.

I think the Colts are the clear favorites. We'll see how Rivers looks, but the team around him is stacked. Titans are in the mix but have an uphill battle. I like being the underdog anyway. Let them sleep on us.

I agree they look like a mess, but they're still AFC South Champs 6 out of the 11 years since we've won, including 4 out of the last 5 and currently 2 in a row. We can't sleep on them until they're dethroned for good.

I think the Colts are the clear favorites. We'll see how Rivers looks, but the team around him is stacked. Titans are in the mix but have an uphill battle. I like being the underdog anyway. Let them sleep on us.
I don't have the Colts as favorites. Titans and Texans will battle for the top, Colts 7-9. Rivers is terrible! It wont take long before he destroys the locker room....can't wait until he starts trashing his players and having fits on the field. His arm is trash! He's slow! Rivers is a blessing to us!

Jags aren't gonna be good enough to win the division I don't think, but they'll be good enough to spoil someone else's run at the crown.

The teaxans offense could be really good, could completely implode. How will Johnson bounce back? How well will Watson and the new wrs click?

Indy is Definately the scariest team. Unless rivers just completely falls apart. They are going to be tough.

It's one of the more balanced divisions top to bottom in the league I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back