Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skill players? For sure. Aside from Britt and Cook I can't think of much anyone else. But we've seen a lot of DL and OL go on to have as good or better careers elsewhere.
yeah... some were known to be good players just Titan FO would not pay them... or rather they set a price and players walked for better $s

You think it’s an easy excuse for Tannehill now if he stinks to blame the FO going young at the position?
Never thought he ever really had an excuse. He’s performed fairly well, except when it really matters. Last year playoff was pathetic, especially how the D played. Having said that, his play over the last few games last season is the reason we had the home game. I’m actually excited for this roster. D is near complete, and the new additions on O are looking ok. We have a shot still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought he ever really had an excuse. He’s performed fairly well, except when it really matters. Last year playoff was pathetic, especially how the D played. Having said that, his play over the last few games last season is the reason we had the home game. I’m actually excited for this roster. D is near complete, and the new additions on O are looking ok. We have a shot still.
Just gotta figure out something come playoff time. Hopefully regular season Tannehill shows up in the playoffs!

until Robinson was hired the Titans scouting department was pretty real awful

well after fishface curb'd Reese

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back