Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our QB doesn't throw him the ball in the post season so I guess it's a decent trade that saves us some cap to put to use on Big Jeff.

We will look back on this trade favorably.

AJ is a powder keg who reeks of letting batshit crazy out in full force now that he's gotten his money.

We got screwed, but at the same time we probably had a read that aj was going to be difficult until he got his 20mil a year contract which I dont think hes worth with knee issues and drop issues. Woulda been nice to have em for another year but it's par for the course with the titans... perpetual mediocrity

I'm going to have to live with this a bit before I will have an opinion worth hearing. I just hope this guy has what it takes. If he's another 1st round bust for Robinson it will be a long season.

AJ won't get many catches in Philly either. But his simple ability to go yard on any throw is almost impossible to replace. Big plays when you have an average QB are key. The new guy better be able to go the distance to help Tanny out.

At least we have something to look forward too. He's going to start day one.

It sucks...but a couple of huge WR contracts this off-season set the market way too high at the wrong time.

Took a 2nd round WR, got a few good years out of him and traded for a 1st. Most GMs would love to do that every year if they could...

Our QB doesn't throw him the ball in the post season so I guess it's a decent trade that saves us some cap to put to use on Big Jeff.
I’ll back that up even further than QB, our OC doesn’t call enough passing plays to justify that price tag let alone enough specifically meant for Brown who struggles to stay on the field for all those targets If they existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back