Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ won't get many catches in Philly either. But his simple ability to go yard on any throw is almost impossible to replace. Big plays when you have an average QB are key. The new guy better be able to go the distance to help Tanny out.

At least we have something to look forward too. He's going to start day one.
Devonta smith certainly helps but I’d rather have THill than Hurts

A part of me wants this new receiver to be a bust so JRob's **** starts to stink

The team wanted him. AJ wanted more money.

Simmons deserves the money more and can actually be trusted to show up most games

AJ had less than 900 yards last year with a 17 season game. We need oline help and to keep our defense together.

Yes, it sucks but if AJ wasn't happy with 20 million, then it's the right call

Will hurt in the short run. But will pay dividends in the long run.

Keeping aj would be holding on to the past, plus he is an injury risk.

I don't mind it.

I was pissed at first but Burks is gonna be legit. AJ was probably not going to resign with us anyway. When you throw in the third round pick too so Probably a good bit of business

Would've been great to get a 2nd instead of a 3rd, along with an earlier 1st.

Going to be funny seeing Hurts throw 8 yards over AJ's head play after play.

I guess who cares, since he's getting paid, right?

The homers on Titans twitter etc. must be absolutely shitting themselves right now after all the scoffing they did at the mere notion we'd trade AJ.

Writing was on the wall. There was way too much smoke there and he let the world know that it was over with his temper tantrums on twitter.

Honestly, this is a good move. His body is going to breakdown soon, if his mind doesn't first.

Mike Vrabel: A.J. Brown isn’t going on the trade block “as long as I’m the head coach”

It’ll be interesting to learn more details about this. Were Vrabel and JRob both ok with this?

JRob isn’t scared to take risks but this one may end his time here if he isn’t correct. I’ve been a supporter of his and still am, but man he better be correct on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back