Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
except he said he wanted traded

100% gone once you do that with Robinson... & good for Robinson
He wanted a trade because we wouldn’t pay market. Eagles did. So they get the benefit. We cheaped out on him because we’re a “run first” team.

He wanted a trade because we wouldn’t pay market. Eagles did. So they get the benefit. We cheaped out on him because we’re a “run first” team.
Well that and we still had to pay other players.
I’m kind of surprised how little cap room JRob saved considering how many depth players need signed because of the league high injury rates

Well that and we still had to pay other players.
I’m kind of surprised how little cap room JRob saved considering how many depth players need signed because of the league high injury rates
It was the right move if Burks works out. And bc who know- if we had a creative OC we might be ok with the trade. But right now run first has us at the bottom in O production.

well to be fair... and am no fan of the Downing Syndrome O

Titans have had multi score leads in the second half 5 games & they literally unplugged the O in all of them.

I know it all counts but literally not even trying unless three runs gonna willpower a FD - and for the most part it did not

AJ didn't want to be here...I think there is some truth to him not wanting to be 2nd fiddle to Henry....he's the alpha in Philly, AJ loves that role....he missed too many plays here sulking on the sideline. Week 9 and he's yet to get hurt or miss a play in Philly tells you everything you need to know

AJ didn't want to be here...I think there is some truth to him not wanting to be 2nd fiddle to Henry....he's the alpha in Philly, AJ loves that role....he missed too many plays here sulking on the sideline. Week 9 and he's yet to get hurt or miss a play in Philly tells you everything you need to know
Gotta disagree. AJ brown showed no Inklings of wanting to be gone until we got cheap with him. Deebo and DK did the same thing, got paid and were happy again. It's not fair to expect a player to be happy when you've undervalued them.

Gotta disagree. AJ brown showed no Inklings of wanting to be gone until we got cheap with him. Deebo and DK did the same thing, got paid and were happy again. It's not fair to expect a player to be happy when you've undervalued them.
AJ pulled up lame a few times before the contract talks...he's an alpha personality, he fits in well with the Eagles...he knew he was only the Queen to King Henry

AJ pulled up lame a few times before the contract talks...he's an alpha personality, he fits in well with the Eagles...he knew he was only the Queen to King Henry
If he wanted to be the alpha why would he go to the only team who ran more than the titans? Also he was stoked when we brought in Julio which shows me it wasn't a question of being the unquestioned #1. Furthermore the Eagles have way more quality players vying for touches than the Titans. AJ just wanted to not be nickel and dined.

Can we remove the “Breaking News” tab. Im no longer shocked he left Tennessee. Probably saved his career not playing for our OC.

Yes and no. He was a bit of an ass about some of it. Had he towed the company line, JR may have paid him. If JR gets a whiff that from someone they usually wind up out the door.
Like you said, yes and no. JRob May have paid him but it was never going to be $25 mil/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back