Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Brown has moments when he is elite. He has an amazing set of tools and is really good. Doesnt change the fact that tying up 25mil on a receiver with our offense wouldnt be the best move.

on pace for:
95 receptions (11th in '21)
1600 yards (3rd in '21)
12 TD's (4th in '21)

**** outta here that's not elite.
There it is again. Only takes a half of one season to be top 5 in 2 of 3 categories to get labeled “elite”.
You must have like 30 active WR on your elite roster over the past couple seasons alone.

I see Twitter going with the click bait titles

“don’t show an AJ Brown apologist these numbers”

7 games 2019
20 catches for 337 and 2 TD

7 games 2020
27 catches 356 4 TD, 2 missed games

7 games 2021
25 catches 354 2 TD, 1 missed game, 1 injured game

Seems there’s this imagination that the numbers he’s produced in PHI so far would be produced in Tennessee. Reality is nope.

it’s also great to see the s**t talkers come out after having his biggest game, while staying pretty quiet on his pedestrian days.

titans 5-2 without brown.

Brown basically turned Hurts into a good quarterback. It's quite impressive. They look so much better this year. Titans passing game looks like fallout. This is not coincidence. AJ Brown is a difference maker.

Brown basically turned Hurts into a good quarterback. It's quite impressive. They look so much better this year. Titans passing game looks like fallout. This is not coincidence. AJ Brown is a difference maker.
Ehh I've been giving AJ as much credit as anyone on this board but I don't think he's solely to credit for hurts' development this year. Sariani has done an amazing job there, and hurts wasn't bad last year, he just didn't pass a ton. But adding a weapon like AJ obviously makes everyone around him better by default.

It's refreshing for someone on the board to still give AJ his props instead of "he always hurt and we run da ball"

Hurts has become a solid QB. AJ wasn't helping Mariota get any better nor would he.

Mariotas only problem was he was afraid to throw an int and get hurt......

He was benched with a TD/INT output of like 6 or 7 TD to 3 int.....

He's actually doing off hand decent with Arthur in ATL.

nobody happy about it... but once you say you want out as a Titan you best have already cleaned your locker cause you are out
That's as it should be. I hate that it came to that, but oh well. Someone else will fill the position, and it's not a huge focus in the current offense anyway.

Titans need a new OC worse than they need a stud WR.

Mariotas only problem was he was afraid to throw an int and get hurt......

He was benched with a TD/INT output of like 6 or 7 TD to 3 int.....

He's actually doing off hand decent with Arthur in ATL.

if offhand decent is like 8 for 15 for 135 yards, then yes he is offhand decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back