Status
Not open for further replies.
3 receptions
32 yards
0 TD

28 receptions
436 yards
1 TD

All three of his catches came on the first drive, then I don't even know if he was targeted the rest of the game. Was no where to be seen on their final pass attempt for potential go ahead touchdown. Injury?
From the notes i read he never got hurt, just barely got targeted for some reason.

From the notes i read he never got hurt, just barely got targeted for some reason.
Jalen Hurts likes to run. I think he ended with close to, if not more “carries” than Sanders.
Takes down all targets when he just runs.
Idk they threw 36 times and ran 33 times and goedert+Smith combined for 20 targets vs. 7 for brown. Maybe the cards were just doubling AJ after the first drive? Either way he was invisible for 90% of the game I'll be interested to see the snap counts tomorrow

3 receptions
32 yards
0 TD

28 receptions
436 yards
1 TD

All three of his catches came on the first drive, then I don't even know if he was targeted the rest of the game. Was no where to be seen on their final pass attempt for potential go ahead touchdown. Injury?
5 Receptions
67 Yards
1 TD

33 Receptions
503 Yards
2 TD

Elite in Philly not in Tennessee, Titans don’t air it out enough to justify paying him. Glad to see him balling though, but Henry is the titans offense lol.

He's balling because their running game is absolute booty cheeks unless the carriers name is hurts....

Be prepared to accept the good with the bad.

So can we all finally agree now AJ Brown is an elite player?
No.

A 3 TD game against pit and 2 games of mention out of 7 is not elite. He’s right on pace for his Tennessee numbers.

If the argument to be elite is out performing Tennessee WR, then more than half the league = “elite”.

He’s got 2 100 games out of 7. He’s got a total of 5 TD because of 3 today.
Let’s continue to watch his numbers even out for an entire season.

He gets about 6 catches/game (if he stays on pace that’s about 110 for the season) and around 90 yards/game (pace for appx 1500) and around 14 TDs pace.
Those will be really good numbers, still not “elite”, handed out so easily today, BUT can he keep pace for 17 games? That’s been his knock.

Not only that, it still doesn’t matter what he gets in Philly since none of it would happen in Tennessee and he better be top 3 for the length of a contract to earn that money. Lord only knows the crucifixion around here should he get paid top dollar and not produce top numbers for the entirety of the contract.
Still a LONG way to go to prove anyone was wrong about letting him go. (Hint: JRob wasn’t)

No.

A 3 TD game against pit and 2 games of mention out of 7 is not elite. He’s right on pace for his Tennessee numbers.

If the argument to be elite is out performing Tennessee WR, then more than half the league = “elite”.

He’s got 2 100 games out of 7. He’s got a total of 5 TD because of 3 today.
Let’s continue to watch his numbers even out for an entire season.

He gets about 6 catches/game (if he stays on pace that’s about 110 for the season) and around 90 yards/game (pace for appx 1500) and around 14 TDs pace.
Those will be really good numbers, still not “elite”, handed out so easily today, BUT can he keep pace for 17 games? That’s been his knock.

Not only that, it still doesn’t matter what he gets in Philly since none of it would happen in Tennessee and he better be top 3 for the length of a contract to earn that money. Lord only knows the crucifixion around here should he get paid top dollar and not produce top numbers for the entirety of the contract.
Still a LONG way to go to prove anyone was wrong about letting him go. (Hint: JRob wasn’t)
on pace for:
95 receptions (11th in '21)
1600 yards (3rd in '21)
12 TD's (4th in '21)

Fuck outta here that's not elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back