Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the NFL was making more and more money year over. I wouldn't mind a no cap at all regardless of market size. Revenue sharing already takes place and these owners are billionaires. Got to pay to play, and it would be a great way to keep players that fans get used to cheering for, rather than losing em to a "cap" hit. That's just my opinion and I know many will disagree.
If there was no cap, the titans would constantly lose a lot more players than they kept. That would be a nightmare scenario for Titans fans.

Sure playing like a top 10 receiver so far...

3rd in yards
12th in yards per catch
8th in yards after catch
12th in receptions
5th in catches resulting in first downs

3rd in yards
12th in yards per catch
8th in yards after catch
12th in receptions

Ummm, don't care?

This just in: AJ Brown isn't a Titan. I think that the Titans have a heck of a lot more to worry about presently ;)

3rd in yards
12th in yards per catch
8th in yards after catch
12th in receptions
true... and I think most people acknowledge B11 was a 1 in NFL....

zero chance B11 puts up those stats with Titans though. zero

I think we all remember when Eugene Amano washed out and in final year of contract has a season ending 'injury' during first drill of first TC session - LOL

ok sure... just take the money you bum

IIRC amano was another fishface experiment... tried to make him a G when he was a C

dont get me wrong amano was a fine interior backup... but they decided to make him a starter at C replacing Mawe... amano was no mawe

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, don't care?

This just in: AJ Brown isn't a Titan. I think that the Titans have a heck of a lot more to worry about presently ;)

You obviously care or you wouldn't have responded. I mean, I did post in a open thread where AJ Brown is the main subject.

You obviously care or you wouldn't have responded. I mean, I did post in a open thread where AJ Brown is the main subject.
This thread was started in APRIL. Your posting his stats with his new team is pretty silly, are you lobbying for a Do-over on the trade?

Let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word. I was just adding to what you stated to make a point. People keep talking about AJ in Philly, but it’s an entirely different system.
It's a shame with tanne, jones, and brown and especially with henry out we didn't go less conservatively. Eagles are doing more hurts in his second year

I don't feel bad for them, but I also don't blame them for trying to secure as much $$$ as possible lol
That's true but at some point how much money is enough?
Turning down 20 million and taking 25 seems more greed than need

It's not like us in the real world taking 75K over 45K...that's understandable

It just shows how desensitized we have become to the athletes salaries

That's true but at some point how much money is enough?
Turning down 20 million and taking 25 seems more greed than need

It's not like us in the real world taking 75K over 45K...that's understandable

It just shows how desensitized we have become to the athletes salaries
That’s biased. I guarantee you’re not leaving $5M on the table. Regardless of your current income percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back