Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh now who needs PO games ALL that matters is the 1 team that wins the Owl... the other 31 teams are just wasting everyones time
Same argument as QB. 31 QBs failed every single year except the SB winner. None of the QBs that lost could have won the SB.
It’s why so many QBs that are actually capable of winning are dismissed when they ended 1-2 games away from the owl. Didn’t fit the narrative that you win solely by QB.

He had what 50 yards in playoffs? Not like they needed him to get to SB so why crown him as if he was the catalyst
Relevant argument:
4th the in yards, 3rd in tds, 4th in average. If you don't think AJ brown was crucial in the Eagles success you're being arrogant. Also foolish to say he's had 50 yards so he's a non factor. Having AJ makes things easier on Jalen, Devonta, Dallas, miles etc.

irrelevant arguments:
He is going to the Super Bowl…….we going three months and counting without a win…..
50 more playoff yards than our WRs
How the titans did or their “playoff numbers were” are completely irrelevant to the point of how valuable AJ was to the Eagles.
Titans were a 7-10 team. AJ brown wasn’t the difference between SB and 7-10. Trying to make that connection makes no sense.

Relevant argument:

irrelevant arguments:

How the titans did or their “playoff numbers were” are completely irrelevant to the point of how valuable AJ was to the Eagles.
Titans were a 7-10 team. AJ brown wasn’t the difference between SB and 7-10. Trying to make that connection makes no sense.
At the least He surely was the difference between making the playoffs or not…… between having a losing record or not. As coach said and probably got Robinson fired, who the bleep would we throw it to?

At the least He surely was the difference between making the playoffs or not…… between having a losing record or not. As coach said and probably got Robinson fired, who the bleep would we throw it to?
And by the end of the season, who the bleep would throw it anyway?

Relevant argument:

irrelevant arguments:

You have way too much time on your hands! You missed the point...I was referring to the comment of him only getting 50 playoff yards....as pointed out, he's valuable to the Eagles regardless of stats...nothing to do with Brown as a Titan

No way to prove that. I’d argue that he wouldn’t be that difference.

You have way too much time on your hands! You missed the point...I was referring to the comment of him only getting 50 playoff yards....as pointed out, he's valuable to the Eagles regardless of stats...nothing to do with Brown as a Titan
I agree he’s valuable to them, maybe even more valuable to them than he was in Tennessee.
My point was that it was pointed it out he was a minor factor in PHI postseason run to this point, the retort from both of you were, well TN sucked.
Just think about the response, what bearing did anything TN did this entire year have on PHI with the exception of their H2H game? None.

well for 4 or 5 games and who knows how many quarters Vrable would have had the same question as B11 has proven he would sit as a Titan rather than play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back