Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost his previous Moolah to me 3:1 on Foreman returning this year. Easy money! I still owe him $500 Moolah as I received a bit too much. Looks like he could use it.
Keep my fake money Dogg. I was wrong in assuming jrob had two working brain cells he could rub together lol

Most 50-yard scrimmage plays in #NFL -- since 2019

A.J. Brown -- 13
Derrick Henry -- 12
Stefon Diggs -- 10
D.J. Moore -- 10

*2019 was A.J. Brown's rookie season

#Eagles #FlyEaglesFly   

Imagine AJ brown and Derrick henry on the same team?? Oh wait fuck

AJ just broke an all time single season franchise receiving record for Philly.

And more frustrating is that he has been healthy all season for the first time in his career. One of the reason most of us didn’t think he was worth such a big contract is because he was often hurt and missing games. Seems like the constant injury problem is a Titans issue.

And more frustrating is that he has been healthy all season for the first time in his career. One of the reason most of us didn’t think he was worth such a big contract is because he was often hurt and missing games. Seems like the constant injury problem is a Titans issue.
yep really drives it home. He would have several hammy and groin issues ifhe played for us.

Fire everyone associated with strength and conditioning… period. 177 players in 2 years is indefensible!

Just a reminder that aside from Derrick Henry the Titans are a farm team to develop talent for other teams to have success with. Seriously over it after 23 years.

Just a reminder that aside from Derrick Henry the Titans are a farm team to develop talent for other teams to have success with. Seriously over it after 23 years.
Titans affinity to paying running backs, while letting other positions leave is quite irritating

I can't speak for the Fisher years but from Munchak on, aside from AJB, who have the Titans lost that went on to be productive for someone else? Conklin?

Usually the guys we let go are mid. Corey Davis, Evans, Jonnu, etc. I can't remember any guys leaving the 2011-2015 Titans who went on to kill it somewhere else. But man, that AJB trade was so bad.

I can't speak for the Fisher years but from Munchak on, aside from AJB, who have the Titans lost that went on to be productive for someone else? Conklin?

Usually the guys we let go are mid. Corey Davis, Evans, Jonnu, etc. I can't remember any guys leaving the 2011-2015 Titans who went on to kill it somewhere else. But man, that AJB trade was so bad.

Well, both Davis and Kalif Raymond are starters with other teams, and while here under Authur Smith Jonnu Smith was a starter. Even if those guys weren't no.1 receivers, you still need some of them around to have success. Same goes for the O-line. Conklin, Kelly. Saffold is starting for the Bills this year with Quessenberry serving in relief duty.

As much as we all might have questioned AAS, it appears that JRob did as much to derail this team as he did to build it.

Well, both Davis and Kalif Raymond are starters with other teams, and while here under Authur Smith Jonnu Smith was a starter. Even if those guys weren't no.1 receivers, you still need some of them around to have success. Same goes for the O-line. Conklin, Kelly. Saffold is starting for the Bills this year with Quessenberry serving in relief duty.

As much as we all might have questioned AAS, it appears that JRob did as much to derail this team as he did to build it.
Foreman, adoree, Logan Ryan, McCourty all have significant contributions as well.

Considering the contracts Davis and Jonnu got, it's probably good JRob let them go. Jonnu is being paid as much as Henry...

Most of them were old, I didn't mind moving off. Logan Ryan had to become a safety. Adoree had issues with Vrabel apparently. Losing Foreman for 2M was retarded.
Foreman would have been a great backup for Henry, with no let-up on 3rd down. They HAVE to fix the conditioning issues and keep guys more healthy. This end of year roster doesn't even resemble the piecemeal offense that started the season. Scrubs always seem better when the starters are mediocre. You can't have only 4 real starters and expect to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back