Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think getting chemistry with woods and hooper will be a big deal at all. The rookies take more time, sometimes, but tanny is a vet and so are hooper and woods. They should be able to get things going pretty early imo
Maybe week 18 things will finally click lol

actually shocked he played a whole season. i remember last year he missed like 3 games cuz someone pushed him in the chest or something. i blame our training staff. will never go to st thomas in my life

actually shocked he played a whole season. i remember last year he missed like 3 games cuz someone pushed him in the chest or something. i blame our training staff. will never go to st thomas in my life
why... any Titan totally can just sit and get paid for not playing with ZERO effects

B11 100% took off games & sat himself during the games he did play... embarrassing too be honest

why... any Titan totally can just sit and get paid for not playing with ZERO effects

B11 100% took off games & sat himself during the games he did play... embarrassing too be honest

I agree with this...he was much more injury prone with us (reminded me a bit of Big Al back in the day LOL). Do you think he (AJ) was saving himself for the bigger contract to come (which it did)?

I agree with this...he was much more injury prone with us (reminded me a bit of Big Al back in the day LOL). Do you think he (AJ) was saving himself for the bigger contract to come (which it did)?
Why would you save yourself for the big contract? It'd go the other way if anything. Give it your all to get the big contract, secure the bag and chill.

As I type this he scored a 76 yard td and is now 12 yards short or the Eagles single season receiving record. Pain.

Why would you save yourself for the big contract? It'd go the other way if anything. Give it your all to get the big contract, secure the bag and chill.

As I type this he scored a 76 yard td and is now 12 yards short or the Eagles single season receiving record. Pain.

Understood...just observing that he is much less "brittle" this season (with big contract) than last season (without).

Understood...just observing that he is much less "brittle" this season (with big contract) than last season (without).
I feel like it has something to do with our training/medical staff. We are consistently among the most injured teams in the league. At some point it's no longer luck/coincidence

I feel like it has something to do with our training/medical staff. We are consistently among the most injured teams in the league. At some point it's no longer luck/coincidence

That could have something to do with it as well admittedly. However, he did remind me ALOT of Haynesworth last season (coming off the field during games often) LOL.

Here's an idea... He was injured when he played for the Titans. He's not any more. Nothing to do with trainers etc.

If I recall correctly, AJ had surgery on both knees one off-season. He came up lame just about every catch for 2 seasons it seemed. But maybe, just maybe this off season he got healthy again.

Here's an idea... He was injured when he played for the Titans. He's not any more. Nothing to do with trainers etc.

If I recall correctly, AJ had surgery on both knees one off-season. He came up lame just about every catch for 2 seasons it seemed. But maybe, just maybe this off season he got healthy again.
25 million and playing somewhere you want to be doesn't (Jalen) hurts either

Henry didn’t play last week, behind zero, 1800 yds, 13 TDs.. but has no trade value playing in this shit offense. He’s declining, and should be put to pasture. Yet AJ Mr. 5 TD should be paid 25 mil to play for the Titans…. Great player, don’t care! Philly gonna win it all? $1000 Moolah says no!

Henry didn’t play last week, behind zero, 1800 yds, 13 TDs.. but has no trade value playing in this **** offense. He’s declining, and should be put to pasture. Yet AJ Mr. 5 TD should be paid 25 mil to play for the Titans…. Great player, don’t care! Philly gonna win it all? $1000 Moolah says no!
another $1000 Moolah says no

so that is $2000 moolah against philly winning the superb owl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back