Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreman would have been a great backup for Henry, with no let-up on 3rd down. They HAVE to fix the conditioning issues and keep guys more healthy. This end of year roster doesn't even resemble the piecemeal offense that started the season. Scrubs always seem better when the starters are mediocre. You can't have only 4 real starters and expect to compete.
Hilliard was an excellent backup for Henry. He got broken. THink he still tied for team lead in receiving TD.

Foreman was just excess and the identical purpose of Henry when clearly the OC wanted a different type of RB for 3rd downs.

Zero issue letting Foreman go and glad that he got the chance and did well in carolina.

Hilliard was an excellent backup for Henry. He got broken. THink he still tied for team lead in receiving TD.

Foreman was just excess and the identical purpose of Henry when clearly the OC wanted a different type of RB for 3rd downs.

Zero issue letting Foreman go and glad that he got the chance and did well in carolina.
I really like Hilliard as a change of pace, but for a small cap hit Foreman would have been better than any other back on our roster (other than Henry), and we clearly needed more help. Proof is in the losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Hilliard as a change of pace, but for a small cap hit Foreman would have been better than any other back on our roster, and we clearly needed more help. Proof is in the losses.
Running game wasn’t the issue outside the lack of blocking which is still an OL issue.

exactly nobody was happy about it...

FACT is B11 would have 100% sat games & parts of games if a Titan because THAT is what he did while a Titan. It was the standard

FACT is B11 would have had significantly lesser production with DH22 getting the rock 24 of 28 first downs and mw7 & dobbs QBing last chunk of season while T17 was running for his life the first half of season

it just is what it is... but it is NOT defending the trade

Titans could have tagged B11 and then his cryin' butt would have sat the year - probably

brown wanted out and that is a FACT as well

I dont understand why people dont see it

Last edited by a moderator:

So why did we draft Haskins then? Isn't he similar to Foreman? I'd rather have Foreman

Awful. I don't understand how people still defend it.
He would've put up half his numbers here, it's a completely different offensive philosophy

Plus his attitude and propensity to cry to the sidelines after normal hits.. he is not worth PHI money in TN

That's reality

5TD with Julio opposite him and 9 guys stacking the line for Henry.

AJ just broke an all time single season franchise receiving record for Philly.

And more frustrating is that he has been healthy all season for the first time in his career. One of the reason most of us didn’t think he was worth such a big contract is because he was often hurt and missing games. Seems like the constant injury problem is a Titans issue.
Why didn’t they use our stellar offensive line to block instead of using receivers?
If they had just run about a quarter of the time on first down
I hope we use passing to set up the runs next season

He had what 50 yards in playoffs? Not like they needed him to get to SB so why crown him as if he was the catalyst
4th the in yards, 3rd in tds, 4th in average. If you don't think AJ brown was crucial in the Eagles success you're being arrogant. Also foolish to say he's had 50 yards so he's a non factor. Having AJ makes things easier on Jalen, Devonta, Dallas, miles etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back