Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of things wrong about that scenario. Not sure how our Sailors got so close to Iran or why. I'm not so certain that America wasn't looking for a brawl but Iran gave us the Sailors back. I question the negotiation amount.
barry/jimmy sucksmyballs...that was an embarrassment to every American.

@The Hammer

"If we let them in, they'll stop attacking us"

OuJi0hM.jpg

Less than 24 hours after the drama teacher welcomed all refugees to Canada

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-ban/index.html

Fake news at best. Anti-American propaganda at worst.

A propaganda piece against the president signing an order that was first approved years ago by Obama. A 90-day (some cases 120) ban on foreigners from 7 select countries. But to CNN (and progressives everywhere) it is a full muslim ban and the beginning of a dark era of US History with global repercussions!

I cannot stress enough, CNN (and the people that work there) as well as most progressives, do not care at all about Americans. They care more about refugees than everyday Americans. They are totally oblivious to the issues Europe has faced as well as the reality that ISIS is sneaking terrorists through as refugees in Europe. They just don't care. I truly believe progressives would rather see major attacks in this country killing many Americans than try to do something to stop it. It's sickening.

@The Hammer

"If we let them in, they'll stop attacking us"

OuJi0hM.jpg

Less than 24 hours after the drama teacher welcomed all refugees to Canada

This goes to a point I made last week when progtards said Trump wanting to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism was offensive to Muslims. What these progtards fail to realize is that radical Islamic terrorism is also a threat to Muslims. In fact, most of the victims of radical Islamic terrorism worldwide are other Muslims.

This goes to a point I made last week when progtards said Trump wanting to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism was offensive to Muslims. What these progtards fail to realize is that radical Islamic terrorism is also a threat to Muslims. In fact, most of the victims of radical Islamic terrorism worldwide are other Muslims.
which is part of the reason they're trying to fucking escape in the first place. this country was built on acceptance. acting like a bunch of scared bitches and giving up our way of life because we're scared a brown man might shoot us is pathetic. more worried about the crazy ass white men that constantly shoot up shit tbh.

which is part of the reason they're trying to ****ing escape in the first place. this country was built on acceptance. acting like a bunch of scared bitches and giving up our way of life because we're scared a brown man might shoot us is pathetic. more worried about the crazy ass white men that constantly shoot up **** tbh.

Yep, they are indeed. And countries need to make sure none of the crazy Islamists they are running from get caught up with them.

well, just some of the countries. but not the countries that actually originated people who have carried out attacks against the us.

Those were the only countries in the original Obama order..

You also realize this isn't permanent right? And that it does not mean these refugees are sent back into the fire to be killed right?

except what obama did was not similar to what trump has done and what obama did was also based in fact and not publicized as some great victory for america. it was a necessary pragmatic step.

trump does it in response to a nightclub shooting carried out by a us citizen born in america. it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back