Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is beyond ridiculous. And if you notice, when I bring up that Trump is defying a court order to halt at least parts of the ban, they say nothing. Our system is designed on the basis of checks and balances, so no one branch or person has absolute power. The president ignoring those checks is acting as an authoritarian, but none of them care.

When a brainwashed cult follower like DG is against someone it is a good sign.

Obama: "what's he got? some kind of...... MAGIC WAND?!?"

Magic-Wand.png

Magic Wand Confirmed

Well s**t! Navy port call's to Dubai may either cease or become more risky.
Hopefully all the buttholes in the Middle East can learn to get along so we don't need to babysit the Persian Gulf anymore.

It does not help when Hillary and Obama meddle in affairs helping to create the situation which has killed millions and drove millions more into refugee status. They did it because Assad would not allow a pipeline to be built.

Anyone crying about these refugees who also supported Hillary Clinton is a hypocrite.

It does not help when Hillary and Obama meddle in affairs helping to create the situation which has killed millions and drove millions more into refugee status. They did it because Assad would not allow a pipeline to be built.

Anyone crying about these refugees who also supported Hillary Clinton is a hypocrite.
I also saw something about Canada making it a point to accept refugees. An effort to attempt making the US look bad maybe?

I know you guys love conspiracies so why no mention of Wesley clark's ten year old comments?

“We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran” –

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back