Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly Reminder: Obama Selected The List Of Muslim Countries in Trump’s Executive Order
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...led-muslim-ban-are-ones-obama-choose-n2278021
According to the draft copy of Trump's executive order, the countries whose citizens are barred entirely from entering the United States is based on a bill that Obama signed into law in December 2015.

Obama signed the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act as part of an omnibus spending bill. The legislation restricted access to the Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens from 38 countries who are visiting the United States for less than 90 days to enter without a visa.

rEHdQYq.jpg

Liberal morons have shut down Seattle's airport.

Vowing to camp out.

n3pMKQ9.png

Someone should start handing out job applications. That will make them scatter

Agreed, and if they have a job they probably "called in sick".

And we are 8 days in. Whether anyone is a Trump supporter, anti-Trump whatever, I think we can all agree this is going to be a long ass 4 years if the first 8 days are any indication.

Some people really have trouble grasping the concept that people have different political opinions. Why would DG say the Above? Trump is doing EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO. Why does DG think his supporters would have a problem with this?

Friendly Reminder: Obama Selected The List Of Muslim Countries in Trump’s Executive Order
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...led-muslim-ban-are-ones-obama-choose-n2278021
According to the draft copy of Trump's executive order, the countries whose citizens are barred entirely from entering the United States is based on a bill that Obama signed into law in December 2015.

Obama signed the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act as part of an omnibus spending bill. The legislation restricted access to the Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens from 38 countries who are visiting the United States for less than 90 days to enter without a visa.

Shhhhh, the left does not like inconvenient facts. They want to use this to bash Trump.

Remember when the hammer always went on and on about how awful Saudi Arabia is but his bear daddy apparently doesn't think it's too bad

She worked in America illegally (which I am ok with), but I get it, you are a hypocrite who says words like "jimmies", because you know, using words my great grandmother, born in like 1903 used to use, means you are up on American life. Your horse and buggy going to be able to get you home tonight super patriot cletus? Be sure to stop by the wells to hydrate on the way home.

You shouldn't drink well water without first putting it through the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System

water-filtration-847x402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back