Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all muslims are bad then? I'm in a bubble cuz I acknowledge there are good muslims lol

Gawdam man

No, and I have a lot of Muslims friends. And if you had ever bothered to pay attention to anything you would know that the number one killer of Islamic terrorists is other Muslims. And the number one killer of Muslims is Islamic Terrorism.

Maybe try and get past "Hammer hates all Muslims" for a second.

No, and I have a lot of Muslims friends. And if you had ever bothered to pay attention to anything you would know that the number one killer of Islamic terrorists is other Muslims. And the number one killer of Muslims is Islamic Terrorism.

Maybe try and get past "Hammer hates all Muslims" for a second.
So wait in confused why am I living in a bubble cuz i think there are some decent muslims out there

So wait in confused why am I living in a bubble cuz i think there are some decent muslims out there
Nah pretty sure he meant if you think there are good muslims you live in a bubble

Pretty much his exact words

Not at all

In a bubble if you pretend Radical Islamic Terrorist is not the biggest terrorism driver in the world. Not all, but the biggest. And by far the biggest out of all religious terrorism.

• Number 1 is Radical Islamic terrorism
  • Distant number 2 is left wing terrorism (mostly in Latin America)
  • After that you get right wing (Across the Americas, like the one in Quebec) and Buddhist terrorism (Myanmar and Sri Lanka)
  • Outside of the LRA in Uganda there is hardly any Christian terrorism any more. The IRA is not terribly active and they probably fit more into left wing terrorism anyway

Not at all

In a bubble if you pretend Radical Islamic Terrorist is not the biggest terrorism driver in the world. Not all, but the biggest. And by far the biggest out of all religious terrorism.

• Number 1 is Radical Islamic terrorism
  • Distant number 2 is left wing terrorism (mostly in Latin America)
  • After that you get right wing (Across the Americas, like the one in Quebec) and Buddhist terrorism (Myanmar and Sri Lanka)
  • Outside of the LRA in Uganda there is hardly any Christian terrorism any more. The IRA is not terribly active and they probably fit more into left wing terrorism anyway
I didn't say anythIng about all that

I said the radicals are bad but like with any group there are bad and good and you said I live in a bubble now you wanna backtrack lol

So again how am I in a bubble cuz I said there are good muslims

Or you just wanna admit you let your smugness get you into a place you weren't supposed to be

I explained why I said you live in a bubble. If you cannot comprehend that or choose to believe something else then you are just proving me right, you do live in a bubble.

I explained why I said you live in a bubble. If you cannot comprehend that or choose to believe something else then you are just proving me right, you do live in a bubble.
But I never even said anything contradictory to anything you said

All I said was there was good muslims too, and you said I was in a bubble

Simple as that

I never said anything about statistics or blah blah blah never said radical extremist Muslims weren't a problem actually I said there were bad Muslims just like every other group of people.
Me saying there was good muslims offended you so much you went off on this huge tangent to protect your trumpflake sensitivities

Not really. The mess in the middle east, the US plays a big part in this, due to the oil hunt.
You messed up, man up and deal with the consequences. When they suddenly gets close to home, it's not so nice anymore.
images

THIS is how I would deal with it...

remember the last time the USA did this in Europa????

thats right to FREE your dumb retard arses from fascists.

collateral damage is acceptable IMO.

I dont give a F how many passive collabators die in the search for the terrorists.

enjoy your shira law you retard

Maybe I'm wrong so only your bro wants every Muslim dead? My bad didn't mean to lump you in there
see above

and I want 7b gone from the unchecked super predator population, but thru attrition.

Although I admit if it was up to me I would assist the natural order of things in regards to moslums

1000 pounds of freedom at a time

No, last guy we executed turned out to be innocent so we got rid of it

You can eat a dick on that one --- F that azzhole

I interact with more Muslims in one day than you have in your entire life and I have been to more Muslim countries than you ever will.
H5 for the interactions. But I am sure the assclown that the Canadian state executed was guilty of something, if not that particular offense. Whatever it was.

People who get themselves into that position generally commit many atrocities leading up to their arrest. Typically. I dont know the particulars that you are talking about nor do I care. One less unchecked super predator running around IMO

yep

All moslums everywhere are pig d*ck sucking arse clown terrorists. Either active or passive. I dont give even 1 F to sort them out while they are wasting oxygen
At least you don't mince words and beat around the bush with lame ass stats n shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back