Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I never even said anything contradictory to anything you said

All I said was there was good muslims too, and you said I was in a bubble

Simple as that

I never said anything about statistics or blah blah blah never said radical extremist Muslims weren't a problem actually I said there were bad Muslims just like every other group of people.
Me saying there was good muslims offended you so much you went off on this huge tangent to protect your trumpflake sensitivities

Facts bounce off that bubble of yours

H5 for the interactions. But I am sure the assclown that the Canadian state executed was guilty of something, if not that particular offense. Whatever it was.

People who get themselves into that position generally commit many atrocities leading up to their arrest. Typically. I dont know the particulars that you are talking about nor do I care. One less unchecked super predator running around IMO

He was guilty of robbery. Racist Quebec cops railroaded him because he was Anglo.

He was guilty of robbery. Racist Quebec cops railroaded him because he was Anglo.
ahhhh....

on the surface sounds like 'to catch a killer' I think the documentary was called.

Hate filled cops in Wisconsin picked on an all but retarded guy and his family. Very infuriating story. I am only like into the third hour and I want to punch every official in that Wisconsin county in the face with a brick

of course this was the intent of the documentary. But I did some reading. They have their facts straight. The guy was in all probability innocent of the capital charges

and how does robbery get a death sentence? Had to have been way more than that. Even in Texas - LOL

ahhhh....

on the surface sounds like 'to catch a killer' I think the documentary was called.

Hate filled cops in Wisconsin picked on an all but retarded guy and his family. Very infuriating story. I am only like into the third hour and I want to punch every official in that Wisconsin county in the face with a brick

of course this was the intent of the documentary. But I did some reading. They have their facts straight. The guy was in all probability innocent of the capital charges

and how does robbery get a death sentence? Had to have been way more than that. Even in Texas - LOL

Prosecutors ended up stopping asking for the death penalty because juries were gun shy about convicting. It was a very high profile case. American tourists murdered in a touristy area, lots of pressure to get a conviction, racist cops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_affair

If Obama were still president would he make a speech like thsi:

"In the wake of this horrific event, my thoughts and prayers are with the right-wing troll community, who now must live in fear of a backlash."

I see what you are getting at. So you are saying all Trump supporters must be like this guy?

If that is the case then all Anti-Trump people are like ISIS, since they have joined the anti-Trump movement.
Just pointing out what all your baseless rhetoric ends up as.

More anti trump hypocrisy. This time the mayor of London:

Farage-and-Muslim-5th-Columnist.jpg

trump's temporary ban from a few Muslim countries = evil
Permanent bans on jews = fine

Somewhere in hell Hitler is applauding the mayor of London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-hypocrisy.html#ixzz4XOic2jZO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back