Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

Jesus, that is the laziest argument ever. I seem triggered, you completely to lack the intellectual capacity to have an honest conversation. Id rather be in my shoes.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

I dont disagree, again, I dont deny this country has a problem with partisanship and cheering on your guy no matter what. But, plenty of people took issue with it. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-moore-discusses-gun-control-421009 There is Michael Moore slamming him for it.

But also, it does no good going forward by ignoring this stuff either. Even if you think people didnt care enough under Obama, surely you would agree that it does nobody any good to dismiss these types of things under Trump too.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

Agreed. But, you have to consider, for better or worse, people are going to care what is going on in their country much more so than they are what is happening around the world. I dont think that is uniquely American either. It might not be right, but I think it is natural that people care about their own back yard more so than the back yard across town.
LOL

remember this....

I dont agree with this at all. First off, Republicans certainly have never been against foreign aid and things of that nature. Instead of bettering our schools, we send money to Israel for instance, and Republicans typically dont seem to mind that. I dont think those types of things are partisan. And secondly, liberals are more likely to be for better healthcare system, cheaper tuition, etc etc, which are certainly things that affect Americans.

But also, what threats are we talking about? None of the countries on the ban list have committed acts or terror in the USA. But Saudi Arabia, who has had people commit terror in the US, arent on the list. So even if you think this does something to protect America, surely you would have to think that Saudi Arabia should be on the list to right?
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

ANd liberals believe in it in a different way, and you take that as they dont care about Americans, so give me a break. Your partisan slip is showing. Plus, REpublicans have had 6 years to come up with a better healthcare system, and we still dont know what the hell it is going to be, so you cant claim they are for a better system, when you have no idea what that system is going to be. Obamcare has issues, I dont disagree, but Obamacare was in response to the outrageous cost of healthcare that many people couldnt afford. You are acting as if he turned over a great system in favor of Obamacare. He didnt, he tried to make a system that was unsustainable for many Americans better. You can argue the results of it, though BTW, a lot of people do like it. But maybe if Republicans had done something to make the system better, the ACA would have never been put in place to begin with. So when you say Republicans want a "better system", they sure didnt seem to want a better system before Obamacare, and at this point we have no clue what system they want going forward.

And I dont know what lengthy reply in another thread you are talking about, you are going to have to give me a link or something. I dont read every post made on this board.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

I don't really care about people in other countries considering we have a lot of people suffering in this one. I do care about the hypocrisy that continues to go unchecked in government on both sides.

4mApsfU.jpg

You are correct, Obama was terrible with regards to the Middle East. You are not 100% correct, in that plenty of people spoke out about it, and the Obama administration was allowing refugees in. So while criticism of Obama is justified, it isnt a complete apples to apples situation.

Secondly, Trump's ban is bull****. He didnt even ban people from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, so this clearly isnt about keeping America safe, as he is obviously picking and choosing, and not even picking the most terror prone countries. The reason, he has business in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, etc, so those places didnt make the ban list.

This is not true by the way.

I don't really care about people in other countries considering we have a lot of people suffering in this one. I do care about the hypocrisy that continues to go unchecked in government on both sides.

4mApsfU.jpg

They are not banning Muslims, stop believing the lies. What are you DG now?

This is not true by the way.

I think it is more unclear than actually untrue. He registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his campaign, and both he and Ivanka are on record talking about expanding into SA and UAE. I have read he shut down 4 companies after he was elected, but he actually registered 8. He does have a golf course in the UAE, and they are excluded from the ban list.

I think it is more unclear than actually untrue. He registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his campaign, and both he and Ivanka are on record talking about expanding into SA and UAE. I have read he shut down 4 companies after he was elected, but he actually registered 8.
TRUMP>>>YOU LOST>>>let the adults handle this.

I think it is more unclear than actually untrue. He registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his campaign, and both he and Ivanka are on record talking about expanding into SA and UAE. I have read he shut down 4 companies after he was elected, but he actually registered 8. He does have a golf course in the UAE, and they are excluded from the ban list.

They Saudis are not recognized as a state sponsor of global terrorism as ridiculous as that might be.

Trump didn't pick the countries. It isn't a Muslim ban. Indonesia is not on the list...

The list came from the State Department. They are counties recognized as sponsors of terrorism and his order is legal. The same order has been given in different circumstances before.

The Saudis not making the list likely has more to do with petroleum being traded in the USD the US assests within that country.

Trump having a hotel doesn't have shit to do with it.

The same reason for Obama selling arms to them and the disaster in Yemen.

They Saudis are not recognized as a state sponsor of global terrorism as ridiculous as that might be.

Trump didn't pick the countries. It isn't a Muslim ban. Indonesia is not on the list...

The list came from the State Department. They are counties recognized as sponsors of terrorism and his order is legal. The same order has been given in different circumstances before.

The Saudis not making the list likely has more to do with petroleum being traded in the USD the US assests within that country.

Trump having a hotel doesn't have **** to do with it.

The same reason for Obama selling arms to them and the disaster in Yemen.

THat doesnt make sense. There are only 3 countries currently on the list https://www.state.gov/j/ct/list/c14151.htm

Yet he banned 7 countries, so all are not listed as state sponsors of terrorism.

THat doesnt make sense. There are only 3 countries currently on the list https://www.state.gov/j/ct/list/c14151.htm

Yet he banned 7 countries, so all are not listed as state sponsors of terrorism.

That isn't the only list.

The State Department has a massive amount of information on this.

Trump doesn't have that kind of power.

He can't just ban immigration from France. There has to be an established reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back