Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't the only list.

The State Department has a massive amount of information on this.

Trump doesn't have that kind of power.

He can't just ban immigration from France. There has to be an established reason.

It was an executive order. He can write an executive order for anything he wants, the legality of it and whether it will hold up is another story. And in this case, it seems a judge has already temporarily blocked at least parts of the ban. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...s_588d4b53e4b0b065cbbc6a6f?xnlfqhm52qpioogvi&

If Obama did not help turn Syria into a hell hole, all so big oil could build a pipeline, then there would not be these refugees.

I think it is more unclear than actually untrue. He registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his campaign, and both he and Ivanka are on record talking about expanding into SA and UAE. I have read he shut down 4 companies after he was elected, but he actually registered 8. He does have a golf course in the UAE, and they are excluded from the ban list.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

LOL

oh noes! golf courses. what will uncle barry do once those are gone

This guy on Facebook keeps attacking me saying that American foreign policy against blacks and Africa has been awful and we are getting what we deserve blah blah blah, Malcolm X warned us or whatever.

I keep telling him Syria is in Asia and they are not black but I don't think he understands.

This guy on Facebook keeps attacking me saying that American foreign policy against blacks and Africa has been awful and we are getting what we deserve blah blah blah, Malcolm X warned us or whatever.

I keep telling him Syria is in Asia and they are not black but I don't think he understands.
send him one of these....

IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

Damn now he is arguing that Syria is in Africa and it is a white conspiracy that the Middle East is considered to be Asia.

Where do I find these people

And Syrians are Arab, not black lol. show him a picture of a Syrian and he will probably think it is a white person lol.

Reports of CPB at Dulles still detaining people despite the court order. Interesting to see if they are doing this on their own, or if they have a directive from the White House. IF it is a directive from the White House to defy a court order, then that is extremely troubling. If not, then every person working for the CPB at Dulles needs to be removed from their jobs immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back