Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And got, I have no clue why you keep posting that picture or what the fuck it is supposed to mean, so you are wasting your time if you think anybody gives a shit about a picture of a statue, just saying.

An Iraqi who has worked with the US military for 10 years was detained. An example of why this is so stupid. When Muslims in the ME hear this type of thing, why would they ever work with our military again?
looks-like-a-bumper-crop-of-liberal-tears-gun-lube-6219519.png

I saw on twitter one of the protest chants was "hands to small, cant build a wall" ha

Really? Are you serious?

Well he is screwed now. People who hate him anyway are making fun of his hand size.

I am sure his supporters will turn on him at once!

There is nothing worse than a person with an unusual physical feature they were born with.

As for the wall...

It is existing legislation supported by Democrats and the funding was already available for it.

It wasn't even Trump's idea.

Just like the "list" of countries who had their immigration frozen was not his idea.

Trump getting so much undeserved credit.

As for the wall...

It is existing legislation supported by Democrats and the funding was already available for it.

Just like the "list" of countries who had their immigration frozen was not his idea.

The cult followers like DG and SNG prefer to ignore this fact

As for the wall...

The Democrats squashed the idea less than a year after they voted to pass it, and it was not for the entire border.

And the Democrats didnt act on the immigration freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back