Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Democrats squashed the idea less than a year after they voted to pass it, and it was not for the entire border.

And the Democrats didnt act on the immigration freeze.

It's a dumb idea no doubt but we must be honest.

The money was there because far more than just Trump want this to happen.

Personally I think we should build a wall around Mississippi instead.

The money was not for an entire border wall though, so it isnt the same thing Trump is talking about. And, look, politics are messy. It was an idea introduced by a Republican, and often times people will vote for something, then hoping the sponsor of that bill will support one of their bills. THat isnt a good thing, but its true.

Back to the original point of this thread. All this outrage is just an excuse for the far left to hate on Trump. Outrage is a way of life for the far left.

If they really cared about Muslims they would have said something while Obama was backing ISIS against some inconvenient national leaders. Or when he was bombing civilians in an illegal war in Yemen.

No, he lost to the ACLU in 15 minutes guys. He's a fucking clueless assbag that's going to end up getting destroyed. You threw your weight behind an absolute fucking nothing. Enjoy living with this loss.

well when is it not?

whatever that is

rEHdQYq.jpg

Liberal morons have shut down Seattle's airport.

Vowing to camp out.

n3pMKQ9.png

Someone should start handing out job applications. That will make them scatter

No, he lost to the ACLU in 15 minutes guys. He's a ****ing clueless assbag that's going to end up getting destroyed. You threw your weight behind an absolute ****ing nothing. Enjoy living with this loss.

Well it doesn't matter because trump is about to be thrown out of office for having small hands right.

I mean you guys can argue all you want but we all know this toxicity never wins. He will become the most hated person in the history of American politics. He will destroy your party. He will also destroy a lot of lives in the process. You guys can claim "haterism" all you want but every one of you has that greasy feeling in your gut. :)

rEHdQYq.jpg

Liberal morons have shut down Seattle's airport.

Vowing to camp out.

n3pMKQ9.png

Someone should start handing out job applications. That will make them scatter
LOL

and I think the TSA would get involved. I know the airport police have huge powers... Should be some fine libtards missing classes monday

Well it doesn't matter because trump is about to be thrown out of office for having small hands right.
No. I just think he's an insecure bitch so I like reminding everyone that he's a physically inferior punk with shit hair and tiny hands. He's also probably never made a woman cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back