Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a tweet earlier, that I thought was a great idea. Bannon was supposedly the mastermind behind the executive order, so any democrat going on Sunday morning shows and what not, should basically start talking about Bannon as he is the one leading the country. As insecure as Trump is, that would probably drive him nuts.
25756d834ba20b08dace9c2f5bd731f9.jpg

The ban is for 90 days upon then it will be reviewed.

After 60 days Homeland can recommend countries to be added (SAUDI ARABIA)

Obama had a 6 month ban, no cry of foul. No crying anywhere. Similarly when he blew up kids with hellfire missiles, no crying then either.

The legislation doesn't mention Islam once and the largest Islamic countries are not even included which would make it a pretty inadequate ban on Muslims.

Let it play out. The lawsuits will fail because this is legal legislation.

Made our bed, might as well sleep in it.

Obama had a 6 month ban, no cry of foul. No crying anywhere. Similarly when he blew up kids with hellfire missiles, no crying then either.

The legislation doesn't mention Islam once and the largest Islamic countries are not even included which would make it a pretty inadequate ban on Muslims.

That's cute that you think people believe that shit.

All facts DG and SNG prefer to ignore

The ban is for 90 days upon them it will be reviewed.

Obama's ban was on one specific country, and it was after an FBI report indicating terrorists were coming over as refugees. That isnt the same thing Trump is doing.

Don't bother arguing facts DG. Just laugh at them. They know this shit won't fly in this country in the long run. They're just trying to enjoy that fleeting victory while they can.

Don't bother arguing facts DG. Just laugh at them. They know this **** won't fly in this country in the long run. They're just trying to enjoy that fleeting victory while they can.

Nah, xo is alright, and pretty sure he isnt a Trump supporter. He points out hypocrisy, and I dont agree with him on all of it, but he brings up good points of conversation, unlike some of the others.

Obama's ban was on one specific country, and it was after an FBI report indicating terrorists were coming over as refugees. That isnt the same thing Trump is doing.

Don't bother arguing facts DG. Just laugh at them. They know this **** won't fly in this country in the long run. They're just trying to enjoy that fleeting victory while they can.

Ohhhhhhhhh snap

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

God damn laws, being all legal and stuff.

@Tennessy XO see, what did I tell you

Of course SNg has proven time and again he could care less about people in the middle East unless it is politically convenient for him to do so.
You make no sense. I'm against drone strikes. I was against them when Obama carried them out and I've been opposed to those carried out by the current administration in their first week. I'm also for our complete withdrawal from the Middle East but apparently we just declared another war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back