Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So after the draft adding new FAs doesn't count against your comp picks. We should get a 4th for Jonnu.

So any FAs you would go after???

I'd look at Kenny Stills or Golden Tate. Stills has played with Tanny in Miami. Tate would give us a vet slot guy. Alshon Jeffery is also out there but not sure what his injury status is.

Maybe a TE like Eifert, Burton or bring back Mycole Pruitt.

So after the draft adding new FAs doesn't count against your comp picks. We should get a 4th for Jonnu.

So any FAs you would go after???

I'd look at Kenny Stills or Golden Tate. Stills has played with Tanny in Miami. Tate would give us a vet slot guy. Alshon Jeffery is also out there but not sure what his injury status is.

Maybe a TE like Eifert, Burton or bring back Mycole Pruitt.
Didn't Mycole go to the Vikes?

There will undoubtedly be more cuts around the league, but since we don't know what that will be yet, I'll throw out some options.

Ideally, the Bucs cut Cameron Brate or the Eagles cut Zach Ertz, and we snatch them. But until that happens, I'd kick the tires on Eifert or Burton at TE. We could use a solid blocking TE that actually has some value as a pass catcher.

We need more depth at WR. Fitzpatrick is a mid round rookie and Josh Reynolds hasn't proven too much in the NFL yet. Among current options. I'd bring in Kenny Stills as a deep threat. No one else seems like a good fit right now. Ideally, we trade a 2022 2nd for Julio and put the league on notice.

DL depth would be nice. Kawaan Short or Geno Atkins would be great additions. I'd bring back Casey if he was interested, but there may be still be some hard feelings on his end.

Another edge would be a bit of luxury, but considering Dupree's injury, vet depth wouldn't be bad thing and would allow us to ease Dupree back into full action. There's several really good ones available who would be fantastic in a rotational role. Justin Houston and Ryan Kerrigan are at the top of this list for me.

Brate just restructured his deal with the Buccaneers to make room for Antonio Brown. OJ Howard is probably the more likely of the two to go. The Bucs could save 6 mil by getting rid of his contract.

Maybe send them a conditional 7th pick in exchange?

I do think we'll see a slot receiver brought in. Reynolds can play both outside and slot but, until Fitz shows he's ready, I see JRob looking to upgrade here.

With news on Weaver, they better be getting Justin Houston or Ryan Kerrigan on the phone. I would even settle for Everson Griffen

Priority: Justin Houston and Dede Westbook
Plan B: Oliver Vernon and Kenny Stills

I don't think Ryan Kerrigan is a fit, but he can be Plan C with Damiere Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back