Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those guys are making peanuts though. Shouldn't affect our available cap room
We were at 5 mil before these signings? I think Fred Brown counts 750k towards the cap..Ola Adeniyi counts 1 mil, not sure about the others...it will get eaten up quick, plus the draft class...I suppose a restructure may be in the works to sign someone else they feel is needed

We were at 5 mil before these signings? I think Fred Brown counts 750k towards the cap..Ola Adeniyi counts 1 mil, not sure about the others...it will get eaten up quick, plus the draft class...I suppose a restructure may be in the works to sign someone else they feel is needed

I doubt these guys really changes the cap much at all. They just replace number 50 and 51 on the roster. I would be surprised if the cap hit was even the difference of 600k.

Sure, and the guy he replaced on the 51 man roster that counts what the class was like 680k, about a 300k cap hit no?

Edit: The player that was bumped down was at 780k, so adding Adeniyi changed our cap room by 220k. And Brown didn’t change it at all because he signed at 750k. So I was way over on these guys costing 600k...they only cost 220k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back