Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brate just restructured his deal with the Buccaneers to make room for Antonio Brown. OJ Howard is probably the more likely of the two to go. The Bucs could save 6 mil by getting rid of his contract.

Maybe send them a conditional 7th pick in exchange?

I mean why not if the money works. Get OJ Howard to Nashville - he needs a change of scenery and we desperately need another TE.

Im finw with the Titans just resigning Pruitt to round out the TE group. I am nuch mire concerned with our WRs and Pass rush depth.

Even with Weaver playing this season we are thin there. We could also add an interior guy like Sheldon Richardson if we dont get Houston.

With all this talk about needing to sign an edge player, I guess the people who didn’t comment on my other draft complaint threads agree.

Olivier Vernon would be a big time signing.

None of the current FA WRs move the needle for me, but there will be plenty of big names cut or traded in the coming months.

If there is someone we really want to add we could restructure Lewan and or Saffold to create some room.

Although signing guys like Fred Brown is puzzling

I'd say Tannehill make the most sense to restructure. He has a cap hit of 29 mill this season and is the most likely player to be on the team over the next 3 seasons. We wouldn't have to pay him the much more over three years to get about 10 off his current cap hit in 2020.

I'd say Tannehill make the most sense to restructure. He has a cap hit of 29 mill this season and is the most likely player to be on the team over the next 3 seasons. We wouldn't have to pay him the much more over three years to get about 10 off his current cap hit in 2020.
I did think that but the argument there was he just signed his deal, but yes he could and free up some space
Without "kicking the can down the road"

I did think that but the argument there was he just signed his deal, but yes he could and free up some space
Without "kicking the can down the road"

Its my understanding standing the we could (theoretically) take 15 million of l his 29 million this season and restructure it into another signing bonus thus adding 3 years of additional guaranteed money at 5 million a year.

Brate just restructured his deal with the Buccaneers to make room for Antonio Brown. OJ Howard is probably the more likely of the two to go. The Bucs could save 6 mil by getting rid of his contract.

Maybe send them a conditional 7th pick in exchange?
Howard is who I'd focus on. He fell out of favor and then got hurt last year. He has talent, a change of scenery could be good for him. Always felt the Bucs jerked him around w/ Brate.

Howard is who I'd focus on. He fell out of favor and then got hurt last year. He has talent, a change of scenery could be good for him. Always felt the Bucs jerked him around w/ Brate.
I think a move at TE is coming, Firkser has been decent for us but I think we could add Howard or Ertz before the season...I think they have made all the moves they are going to at WR
As much as I'd like us to go after Crowder

I think a move at TE is coming, Firkser has been decent for us but I think we could add Howard or Ertz before the season...I think they have made all the moves they are going to at WR
As much as I'd like us to go after Crowder

I disagree. I think Robinson is going to pull off some kind of move before the season starts and I bet its Julio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back