Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Patriots are on every players “ potential landing spot”. Kinda getting tiresom how badly the media will try and keep them relevant. They aren’t. It’s gonna be a minute. The Pats aren’t going to be good for a while.

same thing with the Ravens.. every WR should go there. Why? It’s where WRs go to die. 2700 yards doesn’t spread around very much if you are a WR. Better WRs isn’t going make LJ a better passer or throw for more yards.

Thomas to the Chiefs would be scary.

Go to the Jags and be on a bad team for a few years. His cap hit gets stupid the next 3 years.

The Patriots are on every players “ potential landing spot”. Kinda getting tiresom how badly the media will try and keep them relevant. They aren’t. It’s gonna be a minute. The Pats aren’t going to be good for a while.

same thing with the Ravens.. every WR should go there. Why? It’s where WRs go to die. 2700 yards doesn’t spread around very much if you are a WR. Better WRs isn’t going make LJ a better passer or throw for more yards.

Thomas to the Chiefs would be scary.

Go to the Jags and be on a bad team for a few years. His cap hit gets stupid the next 3 years.
Totally agree on Pats and Ravens..Cam or Lamar aren't big throwers

I'm not overlooking the Jags, they could be decent this year with Thomas

AJ apparently blasted PK Chode on Twitter:

A.J. Brown goes hard at Titans beat writer to defend Josh Reynolds

“Ima say this as nice as I can … NOBODY asked for your (expletive) opinion,” Brown tweeted. “He’s probably working though something like everyone else is in camp. I’ll probably get in trouble for this but I don’t even care. Need to learn some respect. Fast!!”

:biglaugh:
AJ Brown, if you’re lurking around these parts, my H5 was actually for you.

also advise that players start listening to these fans here over ANY beat writer.

These rankings need to be taken with a grain of salt but 11th?? Come on...looking forward to shutting alot of people up this year

NFL Power Rankings: Cowboys up, Colts down as preseason heats up

The love the Ravens get is amazing and silly, they are a good team. They just aren’t the 4th best team and they won’t ever win the SB with LJ. The Steelers? They won’t even be above .500. Their run is over, I can’t argue the other teams as I think they are good. Titans should be about 7 or 8ish I think.

At least they got the Texans right.

The love the Ravens get is amazing and silly, they are a good team. They just aren’t the 4th best team and they won’t ever win the SB with LJ. The Steelers? They won’t even be above .500. Their run is over, I can’t argue the other teams as I think they are good. Titans should be about 7 or 8ish I think.

At least they got the Texans right.
Totally agree..Rams? Because of Stafford? Lol..didn't do Detroit any good..they lost Akers
Not a measuring stick by any means...we have beat Ravens and Bills....I agree 7th or 8th is more accurate

I surprised the Patriots aren't top 3...they love swinging on those nuts too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back