Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Nelson and Wentz may be ready for week 1. I didn't think the AFC South was going to be that easy. Not that Wentz particularly scares me, but he's better than rolling out there week 1 with Eason.

Me personally, I'd rather play against a Wentz with 0 practice than a Rookie that practiced all Summer.
Agree, douche bag Wentz is a turnover machine that I want to get exposed by every team. Would be awesome to see him fail and Colts knowing they got taken for a HWY robbery. After the reports came out in Philly showing he was a locker room cancer, hate the guy even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing I have to wonder is.. is it really a bunch of losers who are so used to not playing hard or caring much getting upset because they have a coach who is demanding more and harder work? Turning a franchise around starts with dealing with players who have become lazy and avoid working hard.

Would they be crying and complaining if they spent a day being coached by Belichik? Oh, he works us too hard, he is rushing us too much, he wants too much from us... blah blah blah.

Tyrod Taylor has officially been named the starter for the Texans. I can't help but like the guy and want to root for him, but he is still a Texan. Therefore, fuck him and I hope they tie at 0 with the Jags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back