Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have picked the Texans leading the AFC South in Week 1? Or Vandy having the best weekend compared to the Titans and Vols?

We’ve got a tough one at Seattle next week, but fortunately the Colts play the Rams.
Setting up a likely 0-2 Titans Colts matchup in week 3

We’ve got a tough one at Seattle next week, but fortunately the Colts play the Rams.
Setting up a likely 0-2 Titans Colts matchup in week 3
Jags have Broncos and cardinals
Texans have browns and panthers on a short week

could very well be for the division lead too.

Jags have Broncos and cardinals
Texans have browns and panthers on a short week

could very well be for the division lead too.
Our secondary is going to get torched vs Seattle. Russell throws the best deep ball it's amazing to see how it drops perfectly to Lockett and DK. We're going to need Henry to have a chance.

Our secondary is going to get torched vs Seattle. Russell throws the best deep ball it's amazing to see how it drops perfectly to Lockett and DK. We're going to need Henry to have a chance.
We have a history of shootouts with Seattle and I agree, our D is gonna have a though time. I’m actually rooting for a shootout because it means our offense got moving.

edit: maybe just the last time we played.
https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=31

So you are saying there is a chance
Not just a chance, I’m saying it’s inevitable. Thanos isn’t nicknamed the Mad Titan for no reason.

Lloyd Christmas would be super psyched to hear those odds. I mean, we’re talking about the Super Bowl though, not Mary Swanson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back