Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last my arse. Nobody has seen Anthony Richardson or whoever the **** the texans are fielding play a snap in the nfl and there going to better than us. I'm going to become a journalist because you don't need to know what your talking about or really understand what your writing. **** doesn't even have to be true these days or have correct grammar.
It’s actually worse than that. I’ve taken a few journalism classes, they have an approach in teaching journalists to jump the gun.
Internet has made it click bait related.
The “writers” of these predictions articles also have to say things outlandish skip bayless style so people click and comment.

the thing is, TN barely gets enough attention for this to get a lot of interest, it’s all about Dallas/Balt/Phi/Buf/KC/Cin right now.

Unless there are catastrophic injuries our Titans will win the division by 2 games.

Colts are trash. This is the worst team in the division.
Texans will be better but still a bad team overall. If Stroud is very good they could surprise. If either of their 1st rounders are busts they are screwed for a decade.
Jags will be a playoff team but they are playing a 1st place schedule. They will lose 6 minimum.
Titans schedule works out very good. We catch nemesis teams early when they will be hurt or not clicking yet. Titans can win 11 games if they play to their potential and don’t get injured.

IMHO

Unless there are catastrophic injuries our Titans will win the division by 2 games.

Colts are trash. This is the worst team in the division.
Texans will be better but still a bad team overall. If Stroud is very good they could surprise. If either of their 1st rounders are busts they are screwed for a decade.
Jags will be a playoff team but they are playing a 1st place schedule. They will lose 6 minimum.
Titans schedule works out very good. We catch nemesis teams early when they will be hurt or not clicking yet. Titans can win 11 games if they play to their potential and don’t get injured.

IMHO
Love the optimism and wish I could get there.
I’m having a hard time seeing our offense keeping drives alive with this makeshift OL.

the ball best be in the third row by 3 mississippi
Yep, as a Tannehill fan, that was my biggest criticism last season. With our o-line you have exactly 2.3 seconds to get the ball out of your hands. If you hold it .1 second past that there is trouble coming. I understand a receiver might not be open or the route hasnt evolved yet... doesnt matter. hit them in the back of the helmet or toss it out because you have 2.3 seconds to do it.

not 'we all' but some faithless fans though
As far as I am concerned, if that line is not a lot better than last year, they might as well let the newbies get in some time and learn embarrassment
Tanny can move at times, when healthy. But how long could anyone stay healthy after the sift we had on the offensive line? Let’s hope it’s much better

As far as I am concerned, if that line is not a lot better than last year, they might as well let the newbies get in some time and learn embarrassment
Tanny can move at times, when healthy. But how long could anyone stay healthy after the sift we had on the offensive line? Let’s hope it’s much better
That THill movement should also be used with play calling for a struggling OL.
For all Robiskie/Mularkey complaints, they at least put THill on the move occasionally and almost always brought in an extra OL or TE to help.

CJ Stroud getting the start tonight for the “Team Never Formerly Known As The Oilers”. Will be interesting to see if he outplays Mills.

CJ Stroud getting the start tonight for the “Team Never Formerly Known As The Oilers”. Will be interesting to see if he outplays Mills.
I like it but we can get better, acronyms are part of English now

NOHT, never oilers Houston team?
Cows - Can’t be Oilers With titanS?

I like it but we can get better, acronyms are part of English now

NOHT, never oilers Houston team?
Cows - Can’t be Oilers With titanS?
SP-Go-Cows-ViacomCBS-SouthPark-MetalSign-G18000_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back