Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Anthony Richardson get declared the starter for this season and then not start in tonight’s game??? Did they really see enough in last weeks game to think he is ready for the NFL??? I guess those 13 college starts is all he needs

How does Anthony Richardson get declared the starter for this season and then not start in tonight’s game??? Did they really see enough in last weeks game to think he is ready for the NFL??? I guess those 13 college starts is all he needs
Who else was gonna start?

seriously, is Nick Foles still on the roster?

My guess is they saw enough in the joint practices versus bears to sit him

My guess is they're either planning on tanking again or Irsay is on another bender.
This crosses that fine line between tanking and just stinking.

the colts just stink. They built a poor team. It wouldn’t make sense to “build” a team with the intent of losing especially to get the 3rd QB.
When they stink again this year, there isn’t even a player they can get thats considered worth tanking for.
This is a prime team that just stinks and is run terribly.

Tank for a WR, never been done before.
A new low for a terribly run franchise. I could see Indy attempting something so stupid. After all, they are run terribly.
I wasn't meaning tank for him..but if they are as bad as they seem I'm sure they're fine with a poor season to land Harrison

Good luck with that 1st rounder on a RB.

not only are there plenty of “GMs” who inform me that any RB in the 1st round is a waste, the league is currently “blackballing” RB according to Jacobs and some other disgruntled RB that think they’re underpaid.
That logic tells me that if someone made that trade, JT would undo all of the league wide thinking and RB everywhere lose their argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back