Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Strouds defense his oline had him running for his life. If that oline isn't right if I'm the Texans there is noway I put him out there against the ravens.

Colts name Anthony Richardson starter: Rookie QB gets nod from Shane Steichen for 2023 season

Great way to ruin his career from the start.

Guy was super raw at Florida. There's no way he should be thrown to the wolves right now.
He will be fine. Shane Steichen wouldn't play him if he felt he wasn't ready. He will have growing pains but he needs the reps to get better. I imagine the offense will be run heavy with jackson and the other rbs with deep shots to pierce and downs.

Colts name Anthony Richardson starter: Rookie QB gets nod from Shane Steichen for 2023 season

Great way to ruin his career from the start.

Guy was super raw at Florida. There's no way he should be thrown to the wolves right now.
He will be fine. Shane Steichen wouldn't play him if he felt he wasn't ready. He will have growing pains but he needs the reps to get better. I imagine the offense will be run heavy with jackson and the other rbs with deep shots to pierce and downs.
If he doesn’t get hurt he will lead all QBs in rushing yards and INTs.
Nah he never was a big int guy. If he is leading the qbs in ints then the coaching staff is using him wrong

Nah he never was a big int guy. If he is leading the qbs in ints then the coaching staff is using him wrong

Being a low % Completion guy and having major accuracy issues usually doesn’t end well in the NFL. It will equate to INTs regardless of what he did in college which was a small sample. Vince Young was a lot better a college QB and was a much better passer than Richardson and it didn’t end well for him. Shane Steichen? The next QB whisperer in Indy?

Richardson is playing because the owner ordered it.

But I guess we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back