Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucs WR Russell Gauge apparently has suffered a serious non-contact knee injury at joint practice and will most likely be out for the season.

Bucs WR Russell Gauge apparently has suffered a serious non-contact knee injury at joint practice and will most likely be out for the season.

I'm sure the Bucs and their fans won't lose any sleep over this. They're going to go all in for Caleb Williams next draft.

which is odd cause that is literally like the job for half the year
Not really that odd. Give me a couple of mil and I probably wouldn't even show up to work next week. Much less spend my off time training for my job.

I'm sure there are a lot of NFL players that do just enough in their downtime to make sure they can pass the conditioning tests. Of course there are some that live for working out and training to be the best of the best also.

I'm sure the Bucs and their fans won't lose any sleep over this. They're going to go all in for Caleb Williams next draft.
Apparently they have competition, Hou, Indy, LAR, and from 1 stupid article I came across, the titans.
On the bright side, we know tanking is a stupid worthless endeavor with zero payout, so I encourage as many non-titans franchise as possible to go for it.

Not really that odd. Give me a couple of mil and I probably wouldn't even show up to work next week. Much less spend my off time training for my job.

I'm sure there are a lot of NFL players that do just enough in their downtime to make sure they can pass the conditioning tests. Of course there are some that live for working out and training to be the best of the best also.
I try to explain this to the people who hate corporations and the 1%s...

I have to give credit where credit is due.. I hit the lottery and win 10mil, I am living on a beach somewhere in the Pacific the day after the check clears....

Whereas there are some people who would take that 10mil, invest it, open up a few businesses, provide employment and make money off of their money.... hate on them all you want, but they are better for society than I am because outside of bartenders, drug dealers, and hookers, no one would see a penny of that money.

Mariota is so bad. 3rd sting qb running right past Mariota.

Cant believe how many people argued so hard for keeping Mariota.

His injuries changed him, made him gunshy - afraid to throw.

One QB who couldn't handle getting his cage rattled in the long run.

His injuries changed him, made him gunshy - afraid to throw.

One QB who couldn't handle getting his cage rattled in the long run.
Mariota showed flashes of being pretty good at times. I don't know if it was all injury or going through 32 OCs in his time here (certainly didn't help him)...but what ever happened, he lost the spark he had and seemed to just regress from there.

**Drafting

Leonard Williams was there.
This^

I think the biggest blunder in the Titans past 20 years has been throwing QBs into no-win situations. No WRs and/or bad OL and playcallers

hindsight is 20/20 obviously but priorities should be
1 OL
2 DL
3 DBs
4 WRs
5 everything else
Last - franchise QB

This^

I think the biggest blunder in the Titans past 20 years has been throwing QBs into no-win situations. No WRs and/or bad OL and playcallers

hindsight is 20/20 obviously but priorities should be
1 OL
2 DL
3 DBs
4 WRs
5 everything else
Last - franchise QB
I can argue the order but I agree 1/2 totally.

3/4 are behind QB but not always.

if nothing else, “franchise QB” is impossible to define. This is especially impossible to know ahead of time with a draft pick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back