Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This^

I think the biggest blunder in the Titans past 20 years has been throwing QBs into no-win situations. No WRs and/or bad OL and playcallers

hindsight is 20/20 obviously but priorities should be
1 OL
2 DL
3 DBs
4 WRs
5 everything else
Last - franchise QB
eeehhh... QB needs an OL for sure... other parts QB supposed to help out

including the D with game management

Amari Cooper too.

I remember when Leonard Williams came on his visit. Mike Keith was saying he was one of the most physically impressive players he'd ever seen walk in the building. I knew we were gonna take a QB but I wanted LW or Amari.
I wanted Williams... eventually admitted I was wrong and got on the MM8 bandwagon only to ride that off a cliff

I try to explain this to the people who hate corporations and the 1%s...

I have to give credit where credit is due.. I hit the lottery and win 10mil, I am living on a beach somewhere in the Pacific the day after the check clears....

Whereas there are some people who would take that 10mil, invest it, open up a few businesses, provide employment and make money off of their money.... hate on them all you want, but they are better for society than I am because outside of bartenders, drug dealers, and hookers, no one would see a penny of that money.

giphy.webp

Those sunglasses look like they came from a souvenir shop

Clowney signs with the Ravens. Seems like he's on his 15th team in 5 years.

Well, looks like my Madden Ultimate Team defense is gonna get a juiced Clowney card early this year lol.... EA loves them some Ravens players.

Our misfortune with high profile free agents, is my titan theme team fortune on ultimate team lol..... Moss, Julio, Clowney, Andre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back