Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hate the new "players can wear any number" rule. Such a silly idea. I just can't get use to a DB wearing #3 or LB wearing #24.
while I tend to agree... the rule about numbers was stupid from the outset

players played both O and D back then.... so even though they had the rules the players still were all over the field. To my knowledge there was no position specific rules anyways...well concerning what number can be where on the field.

just a rule to be a rule best I can tell

Watching the Miami Houston game...Will Anderson is going to be a beast

Robbie Anderson changed to Chosen Anderson now Robbie Chosen lol

I would like someone to run the numbers for the percentage of preseason snaps taken by week 1 starters and also by guys who actually make the 53 man roster. Having to pay full price for preseason tix is highway robbery.

I would like someone to run the numbers for the percentage of preseason snaps taken by week 1 starters and also by guys who actually make the 53 man roster. Having to pay full price for preseason tix is highway robbery.
I think regardless of your research numbers, the preseason Tix were considered robbery.
Even if the starters played the full game, knowing the outcome is irrelevant makes the game a lot less interesting to watch.

Going to a preseason game and expecting anything more than it being tryouts for guys that mostly won't be on the team is your own fault.

It is what it is...no one's making you pay for it.

Swaim being Swaim for the Cards…. Balled out last night 1 reception for 2 yards … he might be one of the Cards most explosive players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back