Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dear baby Jesus, let us trade Malik Willis for Trey Lance
I don’t think trading PS guys makes news.

the media coverage of the 2 is pretty opposite though. Lots of “improvements news regarding Willis and “disappointed” news regarding Lance.

I don’t think trading PS guys makes news.

the media coverage of the 2 is pretty opposite though. Lots of “improvements news regarding Willis and “disappointed” news regarding Lance.
That’s because the original expectations for them were vastly different and now they are much closer.

you will still never convince me Willis is a better NFL Qb than Lance.

That’s because the original expectations for them were vastly different and now they are much closer.

I’m not convinced Lance is good enough to care how he gets compared to Willis.
I certainly never argued Rusty Smith against any other team’s QBs.

“Original” when? Pre-draft? Nope. Willis was supposed to be the first QB taken. Maybe, top 3. Post-draft? Sure. Once both of them actually played in the NFL, it was pretty obvious neither will be here for long.

He could have caught 30 balls or less for easy 10 million. That's an easy hack. So he may not be a man of many words, but he isn't that bright either.

As far as living up to the potential... he was never going to exceed 70 catches here. It was mathematically impossible. I don't hold anything against him. He had a few big catches in the playoffs. That was enough.

Monti in Arizona is just like "F it! Lets just start trading people for picks" lol.

First Isaiah Simmons to the Giants and now Josh Jones to the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back