Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texans I can get being upset about but the Chargers? They're contenders for sure.
To a certain extent, doesn’t that make the titans contenders?
Better record, beat the chargers H2H. I’ll also say a beat down of Cincy doesn’t exactly erase the beat down received from Cle.

To a certain extent, doesn’t that make the titans contenders?
Better record, beat the chargers H2H. I’ll also say a beat down of Cincy doesn’t exactly erase the beat down received from Cle.
Sure, but their best player is Herbert while ours is....Simmons? Give me the team with a stud qb.

Has any heard from our $90 Million dollar man Landry? I've barely noticed him. I know it takes time to recover from ACL, but he was injured before the season.

Brown should have gotten Landry's money... Landry is a solid player but has never been a game wrecker or a guy that opposing teams have to game plan against.

To me he just doesn't seem like he can bend the edge like he used to.

I hope that we see more situational substitutions in terms of getting Gipson/Murphy on the field in obvious passing situations.

Brown should have gotten Landry's money... Landry is a solid player but has never been a game wrecker or a guy that opposing teams have to game plan against.

I hope that we see more situational substitutions in terms of getting Gipson/Murphy on the field in obvious passing situations.

Yea.. he was a game wrecker in 2021. 7th in sacks at 12.5. He got hurt the next year. Will he return to 2021? Don’t know. But that always a risk in the NFL. Landry was very very good before he got hurt.

Maybe, but I'll still prefer to choose DE > WR. In hindsight, his money should have gone to any real OL we could find.

I also want to see more of those guys but probably not until after the bye week. Against Anthony Richardson and Lamar Jackson we need Landry’s speed and his high ability to contain scrambling QB’s. Part of why we paid him is that he’s excellent at setting the edge and tackling in the open field. Remember how bad Weaver is at that? Landry will be key this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back