Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to see more of those guys but probably not until after the bye week. Against Anthony Richardson and Lamar Jackson we need Landry’s speed and his high ability to contain scrambling QB’s. Part of why we paid him is that he’s excellent at setting the edge and tackling in the open field. Remember how bad Weaver is at that? Landry will be key this week.
I finally made it a point to look at Landry on one of the plays yesterday. It was on 3rd down with 20 seconds to go in the half. From the outside, Landry spun to the inside, completely lost contain, not only allowed Minshew to roll out, but he also blocked into our other 2 linemen in pursuit. Luckily, it was the play where Minshew stubbled 1 yard short and they failed the 4th down attempt.

Small sample size, but seeing as I don't see him or hear is name, it's not great. That was a critical moment in the game and Landry almost single handedly blew it. I hope it's just cobwebs from the injury and that he'll be back to full form soon.

I know the Chiefs get the calls and the helmet taken off against Min has been talk of the town with no flag thrown. Here’s old school enforcement because it’s a rule.
Edit: the link takes you to the Dwayne Rudd game.

I know the Chiefs get the calls and the helmet taken off against Min has been talk of the town with no flag thrown. Here’s old school enforcement because it’s a rule.

does every highlight video from the late 90s early 00s have Morten Anderson as the Kicker?

Didn't Kelce remove his helmet on the field against us in last years game without being flagged?

Brown should have gotten Landry's money... Landry is a solid player but has never been a game wrecker or a guy that opposing teams have to game plan against.

To me he just doesn't seem like he can bend the edge like he used to.

I hope that we see more situational substitutions in terms of getting Gipson/Murphy on the field in obvious passing situations.
Does our Offense really justify paying $25mil/yr to a receiver?

Does our Offense really justify paying $25mil/yr to a receiver?
Exactly what I have been saying. AJ Brown would have been wasted here last year. With the team we had, he would have been lucky to see 700 yards. A 25mil receiver on this team is a huge waste of money and talent.

Exactly what I have been saying. AJ Brown would have been wasted here last year. With the team we had, he would have been lucky to see 700 yards. A 25mil receiver on this team is a huge waste of money and talent.
I think someone posted it after week 4, but basically Brown is getting double the targets or close to, in Philly than he did in TN.

Due to injuries, looks like the Bears backfield vs the Vikings will consist entirely of Darrynton Evans, Khari Blasingame and Donta Foreman.

So according to her he raped her, but she also couldn’t understand why she went back to him and allowed further access to herself… get the Fack outta here with that nonsense….
What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Vanderbilt Athletic Director Candice Lee released a statement on Sunday.

“I am aware of the reports made about current and former Vanderbilt student-athletes, and I am heartbroken to hear them,” she said. “To any individual who has endured the trauma of sexual assault or sexual misconduct, you have my full support and my assurance that Vanderbilt Athletics does not condone or tolerate such behavior.

“…To be clear, we take any and all allegations of sexual assault and sexual misconduct with the utmost seriousness. As is the case for any Vanderbilt student, these allegations are handled by our Title IX and student accountability offices and we fully respect their process and the outcomes of their reviews and decisions. We are committed to following that process, which is designed to be thorough and fair to all students."

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Vanderbilt Athletic Director Candice Lee released a statement on Sunday.

“I am aware of the reports made about current and former Vanderbilt student-athletes, and I am heartbroken to hear them,” she said. “To any individual who has endured the trauma of sexual assault or sexual misconduct, you have my full support and my assurance that Vanderbilt Athletics does not condone or tolerate such behavior.

“…To be clear, we take any and all allegations of sexual assault and sexual misconduct with the utmost seriousness. As is the case for any Vanderbilt student, these allegations are handled by our Title IX and student accountability offices and we fully respect their process and the outcomes of their reviews and decisions. We are committed to following that process, which is designed to be thorough and fair to all students."
News. Recent cases of POS news coverage and awful sports talking heads.
Matt Araiza and Trevor Bauer.
Every anchor that spoke on it with a proposal idea of guilt should be fined, suspended, possibly fired, and certainly forced to do an on-air apology for discussing it with presumed guilt.
Stephen A is among the worst offenders. Total garbage human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back