Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
News. Recent cases of POS news coverage and awful sports talking heads.
Matt Araiza and Trevor Bauer.
Every anchor that spoke on it with a proposal idea of guilt should be fined, suspended, possibly fired, and certainly forced to do an on-air apology for discussing it with presumed guilt.
Stephen A is among the worst offenders. Total garbage human being.
I can't stand Stephen A.... he's such a loudmouth

So according to her he raped her, but she also couldn’t understand why she went back to him and allowed further access to herself… get the Fack outta here with that nonsense….
Looks like a case of he is in the NFL and don’t want me but maybe I can get me some NFL money?
Of course, it’s a serious accusation but a woman scorned

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Vanderbilt Athletic Director Candice Lee released a statement on Sunday.

“I am aware of the reports made about current and former Vanderbilt student-athletes, and I am heartbroken to hear them,” she said. “To any individual who has endured the trauma of sexual assault or sexual misconduct, you have my full support and my assurance that Vanderbilt Athletics does not condone or tolerate such behavior.

“…To be clear, we take any and all allegations of sexual assault and sexual misconduct with the utmost seriousness. As is the case for any Vanderbilt student, these allegations are handled by our Title IX and student accountability offices and we fully respect their process and the outcomes of their reviews and decisions. We are committed to following that process, which is designed to be thorough and fair to all students."

#BelieveAllWomen

I think you are the one who posted a "Silver Lining" after the loss to the colts. About stunting his growth as a QB.

If it was you than Props. Heck of a call.
It wasn’t me, but I’ve got a large enough ego to accept compliments not meant for me.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back